Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
That's who Chris looks like!

I knew he looked familiar.

I was thinking he looked like Sally Fields, but nope! Bret Farve!

I wonder if a bunch of Cheeseheads (that's his team, right?) will be out jumping off of bridges and things like that, now that he has announced his retirement?

Mabye the Lions could offer him a tryout? He could not be any worse than the team is now?

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
They'll be talking about Favre for decades...every coffee shop will perpetuate the legend of Favre. According to them, he is as Godly as Curly Lambeau, Vince Lambardi and Bart Starr. He is an excellent athlete and of good character. Hats off to you Brett for a fine carreer. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
They'll be talking about Favre for decades...every coffee shop will perpetuate the legend of Favre. According to them, he is as Godly as Curly Lambeau, Vince Lambardi and Bart Starr. He is an excellent athlete and of good character. Hats off to you Brett for a fine carreer. Thank you!
I could not agree more. I appreciate the fact that he is going out at the top of his game, and after a great season. He will be a shoe in for the hall of fame, and I'm sure we will see him with the head phones on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts