Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Hey Bro,

There a lots of ways to lower one of the finest handling 600's ever made. Here's what I did to my 748:

I took a hacksaw and removed 3 inches from the rear spring. Then I cut 4 inches out of my fork tubes. Next, I had the single-sided swingarm lengthened 8 inches. I also cut-off the exhaust so it's just straight pipes exiting below my rear-sets (the flames shooting out at night kick ass!). I also replaced the rear 17 inch wheel with a smaller and wider 12 inch wheel. Then for finishing touches I added some neon lights and chromed the whole bike. Holy sh*t bro, whoever said you can't improve the looks and handling of a Ducati...good luck! :D

------------------
-Paul
You're slow, and your mother dresses you funny.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've seen that bike!! Didn't have curb feelers also.

Mike

------------------
A man's got to know his limitations

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have a 99 F4 and need everyone's advice, should I go with hydraulics or should I use air bags? I also got a set of 20" rims for my bike too and a huge exhaust tip. If I do go with hydraulics, where should I put the switches? Thanks for any comments.

:D :rolleyes: :p :cool: ;)

------------------

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
buy longer dog bones (should work on a gsxr, i haven't played with mine), and pull the forks up in the trees.

to answer your next questions, yes they sell colored headlight bulbs so you can't see at night, ditto the clear turnsignals but you're out of luck on the clear brake light.

------------------
Tony

the views and opinions expressed by tony (cbrf2boy) are the ramblings of a total idiot. sbw.com, it's administrators, moderators, and members don't necessarily agree with and are not responsible for anything this idiot has to say.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dont forget the dingle balls

------------------
I don't ask to ride your girl so don't ask to ride my bike

·
Registered
169 Posts
i have off set wire wheels on my f4 that stick out about 5", with chrome mud flaps mounted at an angle,..looks totaly RAD ! :p

------------------
texas tornado #2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts