Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a low fender to fit a duke or an KTM adventurer. Preferably in Carbon-Fiber. I want it for my berg as I'm not too concerned about Mud-packing on the street.:D

Any Ideas people?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Grok said:
I've been looking for a low fender to fit a duke or an KTM adventurer. Preferably in Carbon-Fiber. I want it for my berg as I'm not too concerned about Mud-packing on the street.:D

Any Ideas people?

Check out the non carbon ones on dennis kirk, pretty cool.

Silver Acerbis Front Fender ($38.99 from Dennis Kirk - Part #
61-3887)

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
I lik ethe Carbon Fiber fender Ducati sells for the Monster :)
Maybe it's pricey, but it will look awesome!

Aris

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

I did a thorough search through Dennis Kirk and came up with nothing. I also have done a bit of communicating with Dietmar Schneider at Schneider Cycle. I didn't see that picture though
:drool:
These fenders are tough to find! Here is a snap of my front end, Keep the ideas coming, thanks guys!

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looking at your forks, I'm not sure the Duke fender will fit. Your forks have about double the travel of the Duke ones, and the mount points on the Duke bolt to the caliper mount. Nothing that a little creative bracket-making couldn't fix I'm sure, but it wouldn't be a straight bolton.

Just out of curiosity, why do you want a low fender? Isn't your 'Berg fast enough? ;)

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No such thing as "Too Fast"

I really just want to provide protection for the exhaust and engine, never thought it would make me faster:confused:.
You're right, I may have to modify something to fit, but I will check all the options out befor hacking a $200+ fender!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts