1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
don't forget it has already taken decades and attempts by numerous mayors to turn the city around and it still hasn't gone anywhere.

They had one that had the city on the right track, but they ran him out of there. I don't blame the guy for not running again. So many of the City Officials were crroked at that time, and Archer was taking away their bread and butter jobs, and making them work.

Kwame reminds me of a young Coleman A. Young. The Detroiters like that kind of leadership, I guess. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
They had one that had the city on the right track, but they ran him out of there. I don't blame the guy for not running again. So many of the City Officials were crroked at that time, and Archer was taking away their bread and butter jobs, and making them work.

Kwame reminds me of a young Coleman A. Young. The Detroiters like that kind of leadership, I guess. :rolleyes:
Rumor has it that Archer will run for Governor. Its too bad he was run out of Detroit. My guess is that things would be alot better there right now

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts