Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all im new to this forum. just thought id say hi and give you guys a link to our website. we have some of the best clips on the net under our video clips page. check it out and sign our guestbook.

www.scootertrashst.com

·
Registered
183 Posts
nick hill said:
hello all im new to this forum. just thought id say hi and give you guys a link to our website. we have some of the best clips on the net under our video clips page. check it out and sign our guestbook.

www.scootertrashst.com

Hey Nick,
Heard a lot about Scooter Trash. Keep up the good work man.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks alot! wish we had your weather. at the rate its going out here im going to need training wheels to help me learn to ride again..... havent ridden since texas.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
nick hill said:
thanks alot! wish we had your weather. at the rate its going out here im going to need training wheels to help me learn to ride again..... havent ridden since texas.
Hey Nick,

Weren't you with 1096..? Or did you guys change your name? None the less I've seen some of your very impressive stuff. Nice to see a good stunt team that isn't from Florida :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1096 and scooter trash are michigan based and great friends. we help eachother out with shows and swapping footage for our videos. one big happy family out here in michigan.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
nick hill said:
1096 and scooter trash are michigan based and great friends. we help eachother out with shows and swapping footage for our videos. one big happy family out here in michigan.
Very cool:thumb:

"FTP - F*ck that peddaling"... I laughed my ass off at that.

By the way...I want to ask ya, who rides the metallic green bike and is it a 900RR?? :confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Very cool:thumb:

"FTP - F*ck that peddaling"... I laughed my ass off at that.

By the way...I want to ask ya, who rides the metallic green bike and is it a 900RR?? :confused:
im not sure?? was it in the 1096 video? gorka rides the 900rr if it was that video.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
nick hill said:
im not sure?? was it in the 1096 video? gorka rides the 900rr if it was that video.
Actually it was a clip that I downloaded from another sportbike forum. It was a mix of different guys. Some from Florida and some of you guys. A good chunk of the video was this long-haired dude on a very crunchy red and black F4. The stunt that I recall the most was an ape hanger that was brought back to a standard wheelie and then whoever was riding it went from a stand up to a tank wheelie. Really nice combos. The bike was a light metallic green and looked very clean for a stunt bike. I can't remember if I saw it in the 1096 video or not. I'm pretty sure that it's one of your guys machines.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know what bike your taliking about now. its chauncy's bike from core 6. gorka was riding it i think. its a combination of a few bikes that makes that bike.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
nick hill said:
i know what bike your taliking about now. its chauncy's bike from core 6. gorka was riding it i think. its a combination of a few bikes that makes that bike.
Cool... Thanks for the info. For what's it's worth, the 1096 vid is my personal favorite. I like the style of the stunts, music and then general attitude of your group seems very light hearted and more friendly than cocky. Best of luck to you, Nick!

P.S. I have a friend that I ride with here in PA, we're both stunt riders. To nutshell it, we have the highway wheelies, stoppies and burnouts down to an art but haven't messed with 12's or the like too much yet (My R1's too pretty to make crunchy). We've deemed ourselves "Dueces Wylde" and are trying to find a good place to practice off the streets. Any advice??

Thanks again,
Chris

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
try your local dragway. show them a video so they know what your talking about. when you go look really clean cut and professional. try to make a deal with them that allows you to use there track in exchange for free stuntshows for their big events. if they still have no idea what your talking about buy a test and tune pass on a week day and show your stunts. people will see it an dig it. track manager will see how much people enjoy it. DONT WRECK OR LOOK SKITCHY!! only do tricks on lockdown. if that doesnt work see how much it will cost to rent the track. get a bunch of your friends together and have your own event.

you may also want to find a small airstrip. pay a pilot 50$ to take you up in a plane and talk to him about it. ask where there are abandond runways or small airports that have an xtra runway or that may be willing to let you rent a or give you a section of the runway or taxi strip.

if that doesnt work, looks like your stuck behind the local mall or industrial park lookin over your shoulder for cops!

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
nick hill said:
try your local dragway. show them a video so they know what your talking about. when you go look really clean cut and professional. try to make a deal with them that allows you to use there track in exchange for free stuntshows for their big events. if they still have no idea what your talking about buy a test and tune pass on a week day and show your stunts. people will see it an dig it. track manager will see how much people enjoy it. DONT WRECK OR LOOK SKITCHY!! only do tricks on lockdown. if that doesnt work see how much it will cost to rent the track. get a bunch of your friends together and have your own event.

you may also want to find a small airstrip. pay a pilot 50$ to take you up in a plane and talk to him about it. ask where there are abandond runways or small airports that have an xtra runway or that may be willing to let you rent a or give you a section of the runway or taxi strip.

if that doesnt work, looks like your stuck behind the local mall or industrial park lookin over your shoulder for cops!
Excellent Nick!

You are the man, thanks so much for the info :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
nick hill said:
It's made up of several different bikes... Chaunceys frame, gorkas rear, gorkas bar and tank, chaunceys upper. It's a very confused bike :drool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Actually it was a clip that I downloaded from another sportbike forum. It was a mix of different guys. Some from Florida and some of you guys. A good chunk of the video was this long-haired dude on a very crunchy red and black F4. The stunt that I recall the most was an ape hanger that was brought back to a standard wheelie and then whoever was riding it went from a stand up to a tank wheelie. Really nice combos. The bike was a light metallic green and looked very clean for a stunt bike. I can't remember if I saw it in the 1096 video or not. I'm pretty sure that it's one of your guys machines.
I know exactly what clip you're talking about and it's actually Chauncey, not Gorka. Long haird dude on an F4 is G-Nice from Ruthless Tactics outta Jersey

1 - 15 of 15 Posts