Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding my bike last sunday (03 GSXR 600) going about 5-10 miles over the speed limit on I-35 near Kansas City. I was on the far right lane and out of no-where a bike going i'd have to guess 120 comes flying right around me on the shoulder to my right.

I look over at the car that was right by me and I make a face like 'OH F**** Me'. It defintely scared the piss outta me.

A little ways up the road I see that the guy on the bike has slowed way down and is waiting for me and the car that was next to me catch up, he starts doing wheelies and stoppies (i guess he was trying to feather the brake so he could ride on the front wheel) but he almost dropped his bike. I get up by him and he's egging me on to race him.

(I'm a novice rider mind you and I have taken a rider safety course and I just don't feel like ever get into stunting a bike, at least not at this time.)

I pull off the freeway and the guy follows me. He rides up next to me and says, "Hey dawg you need to learn how to ride". I tell him that I don't do stunts and he says to me, "You don't ride fast neither". And he rides off.

I just wanted to vent about this cause it's been bothering me for a week, that people would say that kind of stuff when I was going the speed limit. In my opinion I think I'm riding pretty good I haven't laid my bike down yet....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
The sad part is that is the type of person that gives all of us that just enjoy riding sportsbikes a bad name. I've ran into quite a few of those guys that want to race and do stunts and all I have to say is I wish that at least half of the a'holes I could rip off their bike a bet the crap out of them.:finger:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
I hate little sh**s like that, I like driving fast on my bike (like alot of people do), but I don't drive fast in traffic or try to get others to drive fast and race me, and I would never give another rider crap for driving responsible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
yeah i hear u man that kind of mentality is what gets most of these people killed.I get that crap alot hear in sacramento and most of them are squid newbies on brand new 600s.Thank god for liter bikes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
truckinex said:
he musta watched biker boyz too many times!
thats exactly what i said to a kid trying to get me to race him. he responded "whatever" and raced off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
yeah amen to that "DAWG" what the fuck is that ?? dont worry since i last posted my reply that dumb as that said that more than likely has crashed and killed himself already or at least has laid his bike down and no longer rides....on another note i felt like posting this on the board because i found this 2 be amusing so here it is.. i kno this guy we'll call him dumb ass for short .i ran into dumbass a couple weeks back and he now has a artifical leg and i was like "what happen man"dumbass reply with "dood u still ride"? i was like yeah i still got my gixxxer why whats up?".dumbass replys with " ah man u gots 2 get rid of that thing man i lost my leg last month when i crashed my bike"i replyed "oh really what where u doing "?now this is where it get fun "well u see i was going down sunrise blvd and these hot chicks pulled up in a convertible mustang hot chicks u see so i did what i always do i start hitting wheelies .for u that dont live in the sacramento area hittin wheelies down sunrise blvd on a sat nite is about the dumbest thing anyone can do not 2 mention all the california hatter patrols that be out not really a good ideal.Well dumb ass did a wheelie into the back of a car stopped at a redlight and i guess lucky 2 be alive but not 2 mention how embarassing it was 2 crash like that in front of hot chicks .The moral of this story is dont crash in front of hot chicks. now when i hit on these chicks and try 2 talk them into going for a ride they will forever be scared with the memory of dumbass crashing. thanx dumbass!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
860 Posts
I was just in Kansas City last Sunday buying a front axel for my Bronco. I was in my truck and some ass clown did a wheelie all the way up a on-ramp and almost found himself plastered on the side of a moving van.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Paizan said:
LMAO!!! Good story. Never crash in front of hot chics. I agree.

I was riding with a bunch of guys one night. Everybody was doing stunts out of the Hooters parking lot. I wheelied in the back of the pack and the guy in front stopped to watch everybody behind him. You know the rest of the story. Had to throw it down hard to miss the others. there were several "hot chicks" who witnessed that one. The embarrassment far outweighed the pain of the 3 broken bones and the roadrash!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
mykneegrows said:
This thread is gay
Anyone who comes into a stuntin forum busting on stunters is gay. I agree that the stunts and racing should be reserved for the track or private lots, but if you don't agree with someone why go to their spot and bitch about them. Sounds like most of you that replied don't stunt, I am fine with that, heck I don't do much, just little ones, but I love watching and am actually setting up a bike right not with slow control stunts in mind, and yes, that stays in a lot, not on public streets.

I also agree that the guys that do the stupid stuff on the street makes all of us look bad. I am sure that some of you heard about the thread on officer.com where they were hating all sportbike riders because of what a few do. Some of the younger riders signed up and caused some hate and discontent that didn't help the situation. Those loud mouths were banned from their respective sites, LEOs and Stunters, which is the way it should have been handled from the start.

Basically, I am saying that don't hate something you don't do. Heck, just from reading some of the posts, I would say that most of you ride HD's from the responses.

I was young once and didn't always make the right choices and I am sure most of you have done the same. Fortunatly, I lived and learned.

And racerxxx98, that had got to be the longest, most boring sentance I have ever read.

And Dawg, what ever you do, don't crash in front of hot chicks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
racerxxx98 said:
yeah amen to that "DAWG" what the fuck is that ?? dont worry since i last posted my reply that dumb as that said that more than likely has crashed and killed himself already or at least has laid his bike down and no longer rides....on another note i felt like posting this on the board because i found this 2 be amusing so here it is.. i kno this guy we'll call him dumb ass for short .i ran into dumbass a couple weeks back and he now has a artifical leg and i was like "what happen man"dumbass reply with "dood u still ride"? i was like yeah i still got my gixxxer why whats up?".dumbass replys with " ah man u gots 2 get rid of that thing man i lost my leg last month when i crashed my bike"i replyed "oh really what where u doing "?now this is where it get fun "well u see i was going down sunrise blvd and these hot chicks pulled up in a convertible mustang hot chicks u see so i did what i always do i start hitting wheelies .for u that dont live in the sacramento area hittin wheelies down sunrise blvd on a sat nite is about the dumbest thing anyone can do not 2 mention all the california hatter patrols that be out not really a good ideal.Well dumb ass did a wheelie into the back of a car stopped at a redlight and i guess lucky 2 be alive but not 2 mention how embarassing it was 2 crash like that in front of hot chicks .The moral of this story is dont crash in front of hot chicks. now when i hit on these chicks and try 2 talk them into going for a ride they will forever be scared with the memory of dumbass crashing. thanx dumbass!!!
I wonder how many people have got laid from doing a lame ass stoppie .Must be some little bitches
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
rumpypumpy said:
I wonder how many people have got laid from doing a lame ass stoppie .Must be some little bitches
I for one have gotten laid for the riding I do, whether it was a nice wheelie, a short jaunt through the twisites, or a sick ass stoppie. Hell even gotten laid just kick standing at the local hangout. Love my bike and love what it can do for me.

Sounds like you need a life.:2cents:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
skivhere said:
I for one have gotten laid for the riding I do, whether it was a nice wheelie, a short jaunt through the twisites, or a sick ass stoppie. Hell even gotten laid just kick standing at the local hangout. Love my bike and love what it can do for me.

Sounds like you need a life.:2cents:
I guess if you need it to get laid go ahead lmfao
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top