Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of u who didnt know this past sunday we have lost another sportbiker, His name was Vincent (Vince) Price. about 2:45 Vince was pronounced dead from having a fatal collision on his motorcycle. For those of us who knew Vince, He loved riding just as much as he loved his friends, if not, More. He was a friend that would do anything for his friends and no matter what type a lame story or dumbass reason there was to something, he was always there to back his friends up. He Will be greatly missed and always be in our thoughts and hearts. I'll see u again Vince, Thanks for always being there! This wheelie is for u! -Marcus

PS For those wanting to know about funeral info, we are setting up a ride to safford where vince will be laid to rest....We are asking if any of his friends will please join along on the ride and anyone who wants to ride just outta respect from one biker to another.... PM me for all the info, or post questions! the ride will be this saturday.

·
Registered
363 Posts
god speed...

i would be there but im working saturday...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Marcus sorry to hear that, not sure the RR's up for a road trip this weekend, unless we got a tow truck following us..... but my prayers go out to friends and familly.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of your friend. May he rest in peace and may you find peace in the memories your friend has left behind.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You all for showing such sympothy to the subject and I hope tha we can all learn a lesson from this "To Always wear your Helmet" no matter if your going 5ft or 200ft.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts