Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some buddies of mine took a ride to east TN over the weekend.
On I-40 on the way home, we were overtaken by 4 or 5 other sportbike riders. One was on the Kawa Green Monster. A skinny little kid with absolutely no protective gear other than his helmet. This did not bother me. What bothered me was that this kid was (excuse the language) a stupid piece of fu***ng shit. My friend and I were already doing between 80-85. This kid on the green monster was the last in his group, and after they had gotten ahead of us a bit, he suddenly dropped back (in the fast lane) really really fast, flying past us (we were in the right lane). I was wondering what was going on and why he dropped back, until I see him pass us doing about 100 and riding a wheelie. He did this at least 3 times while he was near us and did the wheelies in both the left and right lane in a total disregard for the cars around him (not to mention us). I was pissed. Well, let's put it this way. If this kid and exited the interstate, I would have followed him and beat the living shit out of him. This freaking idiot rider thinks he is cool for doing wheelies down the interstate.. He didn't take time to realize that not only was he in danger of killing himself, but had he wrecked, my buddy or me would more than likely have been killed too because we wouldnt' have been able to avoid him or his bike. So, if there are those of you out there who think you are cool for doing things like this, remember you not only endanger yourself, but those around you and riding like some loser only makes worse the bad wrap sportbike riders get because we are seen as "wreckless". Think before you act stupid, ride responsibly, and remember if you do this in TN and I see you, your ass is mine. Go out into the country somewhere and kill yourself where there isn't anyone else to hurt and where no one else has to watch you die.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Trajik said:
if you do this in TN and I see you, your ass is mine
I can't believe this! There I was minding my own business, reading a rant and suddently I'm being threatened! I don't even ride wheelies.

I suggest you ease up on the meth intake and switch to decaf. Try yoga. Take an anger class. Switch to a high-fiber diet.

Let me know how it works out for you...

P.S. Isn't smoking pot supposed to make you mellower?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Loser sportbike riders...

NinjaDog said:


I can't believe this! There I was minding my own business, reading a rant and suddently I'm being threatened! I don't even ride wheelies.
You need to reread my post so that you understand it. I said in the post that "if you do this in TN, your ass is mine." Meaning.. if you ride wheelies on the Interstate doing 100 and I'm next to you, your ass is mine. You stated.. "I don't even ride wheelies." If you don't ride wheelies, then you shouldn't feel threatened. :) Just read the post a little closer next time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
I read it perfectly. I was offended by the fact that you assumed that you could take down anybody that was reading the post. You couldn't take me down. That is all I have to say about that.

I agree with the rest of your post. People who ride wheelies on the freeway are assholes and deserve much scorn and ridicule. I would like to see them go down for their efforts just so I could drive by laughing and flipping their rashed asses the bird.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,510 Posts
NinjaDog said:
I read it perfectly. I was offended by the fact that you assumed that you could take down anybody that was reading the post. You couldn't take me down. That is all I have to say about that.
My Mom can beat the shit outa' yer Mom, and I have a bigger dick than you.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
NinjaDog said:
I read it perfectly. I was offended by the fact that you assumed that you could take down anybody that was reading the post.
Maybe he's packin ?

You couldn't take me down. That is all I have to say about that.
Please, say more ..... Are you bullet proof ? Can you take multiple whacks from a bat ? Do you know what the Joker is ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
NinjaDog said:
I read it perfectly. I was offended by the fact that you assumed that you could take down anybody that was reading the post. You couldn't take me down. That is all I have to say about that.
Nowhere in my post was there an assumption that I could take down "anybody that was reading the post".;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Trajik said:


Nowhere in my post was there an assumption that I could take down "anybody that was reading the post".;)
Truce! I must have been having a bad morning or afternoon or whatever it was when I posted that. It was pointless. Don't want to belabor the point any longer. I like TN and don't want to be turned away at the border next time I visit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NinjaDog said:


Truce! I must have been having a bad morning or afternoon or whatever it was when I posted that. It was pointless. Don't want to belabor the point any longer. I like TN and don't want to be turned away at the border next time I visit.
Ah come on.. come to TN.. I have my wheelie-patrol at every Interstate border; just waiting on victims.;) Truce it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
First let me say in order for my ass to be yours...You would have to catch me...and considering you ride a posers bike thats not going to happen. You are simply pissed because your bike does not have enough power to do 100+ wheelies. :crying:
I live in florida and the caliper of riders here are some of the best in the world. It is nothing to see 6 up going down the highway doing standup wheelies and nacnacs.....
GET REAL...If you cant ride dont criticize those that can.
Get a life and GET A REAL BIKE!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,474 Posts
erion929 said:
First let me say in order for my ass to be yours...You would have to catch me...and considering you ride a posers bike thats not going to happen. You are simply pissed because your bike does not have enough power to do 100+ wheelies. :crying:
I live in florida and the caliper of riders here are some of the best in the world. It is nothing to see 6 up going down the highway doing standup wheelies and nacnacs.....
GET REAL...If you cant ride dont criticize those that can.
Get a life and GET A REAL BIKE!
You ride and Erion 929 and you want to tell people they are riding poser bikes? :rolleyes:

You are right, Florida riders are some of the best straight line wheelie riding folks around. It is tough to keep up with a good Florida rider through those metro "cloverleafs". :D:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
erion929 said:
First let me say in order for my ass to be yours...You would have to catch me...and considering you ride a posers bike thats not going to happen. You are simply pissed because your bike does not have enough power to do 100+ wheelies.
LOL! I love it when ppl criticize the EX500.. it's just hilarious. You know Erion929, if I had WANTED a bike that could wheelie at 100mph I would have purchased one. Also, it's funny how you consider "good riding" to be popping wheelies at 100mph. That's irresponsible riding.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
First let me say...
ANY CORNER AND DAY ANY TIME!
I will admit that Florida has its abundavce of straight roads, but we also have our abundance of tracks.

Do you know how many times I have heard that lame ass excuse...
If I would have wanted a bike that would.........I would have bought it.....
I dont think for a minute that you actually WANT that underpowered overweight piece of shit! I think you like the rest of your brothern that have penis envy bought that bike because you thought it would make you cool. You had no idea that it was slow, cumbersome, and didnt handle for shit!

AND RCJohn.... You cant even keep up with me around your girls curves...What in the hell makes you think you can outride me on the asphault???!!!
Again get a life, and learn to ride!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,510 Posts
erion929 said:
First let me say...
ANY CORNER AND DAY ANY TIME!
I will admit that Florida has its abundavce of straight roads, but we also have our abundance of tracks.

Do you know how many times I have heard that lame ass excuse...
If I would have wanted a bike that would.........I would have bought it.....
I dont think for a minute that you actually WANT that underpowered overweight piece of shit! I think you like the rest of your brothern that have penis envy bought that bike because you thought it would make you cool. You had no idea that it was slow, cumbersome, and didnt handle for shit!

AND RCJohn.... You cant even keep up with me around your girls curves...What in the hell makes you think you can outride me on the asphault???!!!
Again get a life, and learn to ride!
Where did that come from?:confused:

I suspect you don't really ride a bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pete said:


And I suspect that he won't be posting much again.
Ouch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,474 Posts
erion929 said:
First let me say...
ANY CORNER AND DAY ANY TIME!
I will admit that Florida has its abundavce of straight roads, but we also have our abundance of tracks.

Do you know how many times I have heard that lame ass excuse...
If I would have wanted a bike that would.........I would have bought it.....
I dont think for a minute that you actually WANT that underpowered overweight piece of shit! I think you like the rest of your brothern that have penis envy bought that bike because you thought it would make you cool. You had no idea that it was slow, cumbersome, and didnt handle for shit!

AND RCJohn.... You cant even keep up with me around your girls curves...What in the hell makes you think you can outride me on the asphault???!!!
Again get a life, and learn to ride!
You had better cool your jets or learn to use some of the little smiley faces in your posts. Being a total jackass on your 4th or 5th post will get you excused from the forum in a hurry. :(

I was making a general humorous stab at FL riders because there are several that are SBW members I ride with. You want to come back with a statement directed to me specifically when you haven't even met me. That is nice. I think about it next time I'm pulling a FL registered R1 or RR out of the ditch in the mountains. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,510 Posts
RCjohn said:
I'll think about it next time I'm pulling a FL registered R1 or RR out of the ditch in the mountains.
Hey, I did that last year! I had just passed a guy on a VFR (just after the crest of Wolf Pen Gap, Hwy 180), and two turns later saw his front forks and wheel pass me in the woods to my left. It looked cool, but he was hurt pretty bad. I'm sure it was a LONG trip back to Florida.:(
 
1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Top