Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've already seen 'nut's loot haul for the holidays (lucky bastard :finger: ).

I picked up Motovation sliders (frame and swingarm) to replace my used, no-cut Shogun sliders. I'm psyched to get the on and NOT use them!

Also got TechSpec tank grips. Saw these in action at CSS, sat on a CSS bike with them and was impressed. I really like that they are removable and reusable.

Last, the wife got an 8x10 of me at CSS. She must've picked it up before I got over to look at the photog's shots because all the ones I saw were pretty worthless. The 8x10 is sweet!

·
Registered
307 Posts
I was sort of dorky; I got engine oil and tools. As a sortof post-Christmas gift I scheduled three track days yesterday :D :D :D I nearly shit myself I was so excited. Only 4 months to go!

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HondaNut! said:
Ok, I'll trade you the doll that swims by herself for the frame sliders :thumbs2:
My daughter might be sad, but she'll get over it
Tempting, but I'm not into adolescent mental torture outside my own family since the last indictment.

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
My aim is for a set (well two actually like for Honda 929 & 954) tank gripsters as you put on your bike. After all from days of road racing back in '48 to normal hwy riding up in the mtns, which I do most of the time, I slide part of my butt off into the usual to tight bends gripping what I can with the outside leg.

Now with a frame bra on the 929 it is better then the 954, but know both need more.

At least your thread give me the local phone number. Wish they had a toll-free line or way I could make contact by the PC.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Smitty said:
At least your thread give me the local phone number. Wish they had a toll-free line or way I could make contact by the PC.
Smitty, here's the email addresses you'd probably want to use, but I presume you know enough to NOT send your credit card info by email, right?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts