Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
100 percent totally debunk'd by popular mechanics..

Also I have seen the kids interviewed many times and it is SOooOooo easy to trip them up , there just punk kids.....

Did you see that bridge STEEL melt this week in cali ?? and that was just one tanker truck

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sonny_TSBR said:
100 percent totally debunk'd by popular mechanics..

Also I have seen the kids interviewed many times and it is SOooOooo easy to trip them up , there just punk kids.....

Did you see that bridge STEEL melt this week in cali ?? and that was just one tanker truck
I didnt get watch the whole popular mechanics interview, but from what I saw they were just arguing. There wasnt any solid proof provided from either side to "debunk" or solidify any of the arguments.

However im sure that people on both sides of the fence can come up with great arguments all day long on this subject. Im not 100% sure what happened that day. It all seems a bit strange to me.

·
Registered
99 Posts
watched it last year, and also watched and read the counter argument.

while I don't agree w/ everything loose change claims, I think it still was beneficial in terms of attempting a different perspective, especially after knowing how all the events afterward have led us to where we are right now.

-- JL.

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
click me

By far the funniest loose change debunk out there

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there are many things on there that i dont believe but do they explain away everything?...i havnet seen it....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts