Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there... I am looking for a group to start a bike club in London, Ontario. If you ride in and around and want to start riding with a group and make new friends (and hang with old ones) just let me know. We have a sport bike club in town called "the O.S.R" and they have a few members.. but IMO they are all pretty intense riders... take off all the plastic on their bikes and go nuts with stunts. They put on a great show and their riders are really skilled at stunt driving so I'm not putting ANY of them down for doing what they love, The thing is .. I don't really want to ride with them because I enjoy going on the long runs and most of the time keeping both wheels on the ground.. racing is great I love it.. I dont' mind speed.. at all... and I love going for long trips.
figure there have to be more riders who have grown up a bit to the point that they just enjoy riding and can't be bothered with some of the less responsible riders out there.

In saying that, the OSR do have a lot of good things that they do under their belt, rides for sight, etc.. and even though I am not associated with them, I see them at all the charity runs around.. and they usually do a great job raising money to help people out.
and I think that would be a great thing to project in any club atmoshpere... I don't really care if you ride a street bike, a Harley, a moped...:) as long as you want to come out and have a good time and make some friends and turn some heads... Let me know.. I will be putting up a website sometime soon for everyone to check out what I'm all about, and contact info... right now it doesn't make sence to go to the trouble until I see if anyone is interested....
thanks all
Dan

·
Registered
51 Posts
Man, you have it all wrong. Yes, there are some of us that are a little more "intense" than others, but there are riders of all different skill levels in our club(OSR). We do long rides, short rides and in general, just like to have a good time. I'm sorry you got the impression that you have, and sadly enough, you're not the only one. Whenther your looking to become a stunt junkie, or you're just looking for some good riding companions and friends, OSR has it all. I invite you to come out and ride with us a few times, and even join the club if you like. We all just like to ride, and welcome anyone and everyone to be a part of it. If you have any questins about us, just e-mail me at [email protected], and i will be more than happy to help you out. Take care and keep the rubber side down!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts