Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Intoducing myeself and Looking to get started!

Sup all. My name is Adam. I've been in to the car and truck thing. Did the bagged chevy on 22's, did and still doin the tricked out mercedes with 19's and monitors and such, dying to break into Sport Bikes. Im a smart guy, but have no clue where to start looking to learn about these things. I am also dying to get my first bike and of course don't want to get something to nice or powerful to start off on.

Going to be searching this site for info on good starter bikes! Any extra info would be appriciated!

Thanks in advace!:cool:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
welcome aboard... by all mean cruise around and check everything out... I'm sure you'll find lots of useful as well as useless stuff on here ;)

see ya around..............

E.
extra advice you ask .... don't take stuff too literal around here and don't let peoples bark scare ya away :D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Welcome to Sportbikeworld! :hello:

Try a search on "first bikes" on here or just peruse the forums (New Riders may be the most helpful, but of interest would be the Daily Rider, How Do I, Customization, etc.) and read up. There are numerous threads dealing with this topic. If you have specific questions afterwards please don't hesitate to ask. As far as the general information you are looking for though it's all over the place here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Appriciate the tips! No worries, I am a vetran to the forum world....I dish out just as much crap as I am expecting to get. To be honest, I am shocked that the first reply to this wasn't a flame.:thumb:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
well that's one of the good things about SBW.. .it's not full of assholes that like to flame.. you'll get the occassional jerks who don't know how to be diplomatic about expressing their opposing oppinions but usually we're all happy go lucky gals or guys around here :thumb:

E.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Brunelleschi said:
Appriciate the tips! No worries, I am a vetran to the forum world....I dish out just as much crap as I am expecting to get. To be honest, I am shocked that the first reply to this wasn't a flame.:thumb:
Yeah, well you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny! :twofinger

Feel more welcome now? :D :thumb:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Re: Intoducing myeself and Looking to get started!

Brunelleschi said:

Any extra info would be appriciated!

Thanks in advace!:cool:
yea...and you can't spel either!:twofinger j/k welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts