Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I live in the South Hills and have been waiting a long ass time to get on the road and riding. I am currently in the market for a bike. I am looking to get a bike 600-1000cc, 1995+, any manufacturer. If you are selling a bike or know someone that is let me know. Also if you see a good deal through a private owner or dealer in Pittsburgh let me know so I can finally ride with you guys! :D

Thanks

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
is this going to be your first super scooter.

Bill.....aren't you selling?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
You still thinking salvage or just putting out the extra cash and getting something that is in need of some care.

I think after this Biker Boyz movie, there are gonna be a lot of parts on the market from wrecked bikes. Mid summer .... I will be ebaying like a muth fukr

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
duessel said:
Forking out the extra cash. I called and there is too much entailed with the r-title
True. Find out when Terri needs that mid pipe and to borrow a mirror for inspection<<<<mirror loan for inspection.....classic inspection scam.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
UglyAngelX said:
True. Find out when Terri needs that mid pipe and to borrow a mirror for inspection<<<<mirror loan for inspection.....classic inspection scam.
We bastardized this dudes thread.....:D

I am gonna take it to the other threads

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Yup....we are good for doing that everytime.

We swear we will keep the eyes and ears open for a deal!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
What kind of condition is the Hurricane in and what color scheme? I use to love those, back in the day. That could be a daily commuter.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
used sportbike question

I found a bike today and I’m trying to figure out whether or not it’s a good price. So here is the question, how much would you guys pay for a 2000 Suzuki GSXR with about 14K miles in pretty good condition?

Is 14k miles too many

1 - 20 of 41 Posts