Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A reasonably priced pocket rocket.. Can be used, but not abused... Around $200 or less.. Depending on model & condition...

and...

Trying to track down a decent 748 ducati motor.. Something that would fit around a 1998 model i believe. trying to help my boy out in Calit that just blew his up.. Hes in the service and dont have alot of cash.. Would need to be shipped there...

Thank!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone know anything about that brand (Cag). saw that stuff on ebay too and am trying to avoid that..

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Cag's are crap plain and simple....if you spend little cash you will get little quality....tell him to buy a good one or he will regret it later...trust me.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Ours is for sale...this is the only person (kid) who really used it and it was one day last summer.. not sure the brand name but it's 200.00, if you have questions PM Almightys, he's at the track today.

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kawie said:
Ours is for sale...this is the only person (kid) who really used it and it was one day last summer.. not sure the brand name but it's 200.00, if you have questions PM Almightys, he's at the track today. [/QUOTE

Sweet..Have Steve get a hold of me.. Hes got my number... I used to work for EDAG.. lol..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts