Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello mates.

Looking for the cheapest place online to buy an Arai Signet helmet. I have found that prices range anywhere from $500 to $375, but that was only after looking around for a couple hours. I thought this would be the best place to turn for this type of advice.

Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree with heckler, I bought my arai (harada replica rx7-rr4) from helmet shop they ordered it from the main warehouse in Cali, and I recieved it in 1wk. It cost me $537 total. All other places I looked were about $575-$700. Good luck.

Ryan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Heckler,

It's an awesome helmet, I just got mine back from arai. The diffuser on the top cracked, they are pretty fragile. Arai said that they have had a few come in with the same problem. Awesome helmet though. The quantum series do not have the diffuser and are just as good if you are interested as well. I have contimplated on getting that one but on the other hand nah:) Here is a link to my helmet it's bad ass!!!!!!

Ryan
http://]www.araiamericas.com/product/rx_main.html

·
Registered
211 Posts
I like the Shoei RF-900 Duhamel, but the only proble is that the cushion/pads/liner (whaterver u want to call it) is not removable/washable. So that kinda sucks, but the price is good its only $380. I think I am going to end up getting an ARAI better. I really like the Harada Replica 01 too; however, 500+ bucks seem a little too much but who knows I might get it if I get the money. I also like the Crafar, Haga (yellow & Red) and the Edwards replica red. I can get those for 380.00 + tax. So, I got some time to think about it too. I want the helmet to match my bike:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
I look at it like this, my brains are worth the $537 I paid for the Arai. Because I know thats the best helmet and if I go down I want the best to preserve my brain. So don't worry about the cost and get the best helmet that fits well, looks good, and again who cares what it costs you protecting something that once its injured it can't be fixed to easily.

Thats enough of my sales pitch for Arai wish I was getting paid for it:)

Ryan

·
Registered
211 Posts
I knew someone was going to say that too:rolleyes:. I know my brains are very important as well, but I am looking at Arai and Shoei helmets only, which are 2 of the biggest and best helmet companies. I also need money for the jacket, gloves, boots, pants. What I am trying to say is that I am trying to get the best with the budget that I have. However, by the time it comes to get the helmet, I am going to get my mom to pay for it lol.:D

·
Registered
211 Posts
GoBama,

I've been to helmetharbor.com already and theirs is more spensive by 12 bucks:D. So, far helmetsho.com is the cheapest one. Thankx though.

P.S. I've called both already.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts