Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a ton of bikes out last week here Lexington. I'm currently riding by myself. I'm looking for some fellow sportbike riders who want to ride the twisties and not just parade around town. I ride a 1997 YZF600. I ride in full gear which I hope to never use. Looking for riders who want to ride a quick pace not just cruise. Shoot me an email at [email protected]

Thanks

Doug

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just across the river in OH!

I ride the roads south of the river and north of lexington every weekend. They are great roads. The river valley is absolutely full of them! Wanna meet in the middle sometime? I'll show you some twisties if you show me some......eh?

Anyway, I ride with a bunch of sportbikers who RIDE not booze criuse. We always welcome new people.

Hit me up some time.:thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
that's cool man. i'll try to get some guys down here who are interested. i just met a couple guys that ride on the KY/TN border. They say there's a lot of great roads down there. i'll see what i can get together and let you know, cause we don't like to booze cruise either.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice.

Took a 3 day weekend with my broter-in-law last year and played around down near Corbin, KY. There are some really nice roads down there!

·
Registered
9 Posts
you wouldn't happen to know of any road tracks around would you? i've been looking and I can't find anything.

yeah my buddy had a poker run in corbin back in June.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in S.Lexington near the Tates Creek Rd/Man o War area, and I ride a blue 2003 YZF600. Most of the time I'm also riding by myself so feel free to get in touch if you want to get out and ride.
[email protected] or AIM gr82av82000 or (859)433-3741.
Later

1 - 10 of 10 Posts