Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got myself a new 2004 R-6 and have so very few people to ride with....so calling out anyone male/female, that wants to ride. I am new to the "bike routes"... been exploring and love to get lost and find my way out.....so anyone...anyone!

Shoot me an e-mail and I will shoot back!

Chris

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hey!!
If you ever get up this way,(Whidbey Island), let me know. There are lottsa great rides in this corner of the state!!

JIM

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jim,

Totally will go up that way. I have a friend stationed there and he just got a Harley....so we did a ride up the island and to Annacortes. It was a great ride.

So I will take you up on the offer very soon.

Chris....:thumb:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hey!!

Sorry to be late in getting back at ya.............been on vacation and what not...............and of course we now suddenly leap from summer into fall(wet!!)..we will haveta keep an eye peeled for a dry Saturday or Sunday on make plans ..................!!!

JIM

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jim.....you're on!

Weather is crappy and am doing a lot of scuba instruction right now....winter time is the best time to dive!

Hopefully we can get a ride in before the weather is gone until nest year.

Chris

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
what the?? :)

Hey!!
Just PM me as I don't get to this site too often...........
you're a certified diver???
Sh*t!!!
Where were you a couple years ago!!! I have my advanced open water card.........logged over 80 dives here....lost both my dive buddies,as they moved and the local dive shop went down hill as far as I am concerned.............started getting sinus problems so I sold my DUI dry suit,steel tanks computer,etc..all my beautiful super nice expensive,(well,you get the idea!!),gear,.....sniff,sniff.......:-(......
I hope to make it to Hawaii or something like that and have one last fling before I get too old,all I have left is my divers tatoo!!!
Enjoy it while you can,diving is sooooooo much fun!!!!

Laters;

JIM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts