Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this area and am looking to find some riders in the eastern NC area. Just reply here or email me or what not and we can go tear up the roads.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Riding

:) Hello smitty ZX-9R
Yes I'm intrested in going for a ride just let me know details. If not, mabey next weekend we can hook up and go for a ride in the mountians. The guy I used to ride with alot kinda' hung me out to dry so I'm always looking for new people to ride with. I hope I can get a new sunday ride group together. If you have any friends that would like to get together let's all hook up. I have a track day on 8/5/02 planned at VIR north course 8/5/02. It will be my first time on that track so I'm looking foward to it. :thumb:
Mabey we can get together soon email me and let me knopw what you can do. :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
NC Rider here

Salisbury here..no real good roads around here, so I go the the mountains of southern VA/TN or Western NC.

I am going to Cruso, NC (between Brevard and Waynesville) this week-end, Aug. 3-4, to camp and ride all week-end.

Anyone interested ..? let me know and I will provide more details.

I have also attached a pic of me and my KAT at an overlook on the Cherohala skyway.

Later,
Randy

·
Registered
241 Posts
Upstate SC Area

I am in Anderson SC and ride in Eastern NC, North GA, TN and Upsate SC. I stay at Two Wheels Only in Suches GA once in a while. I have a buddy stationed at Cherry Point NC, Lt Craig Forbes who I used to ride with (till he got married and sold his R6). I ride a set-up RC51 SP1. Drop an e-mail if in the area. [email protected].

·
Registered
77 Posts
Randy , Scott what the hell are you cheaters doin here ? Its a small world after all :twofinger I am from charlotte and I hit the hills with our local group of Sport Bikes .net guys there are alot of guys from eastern Nc on the NC forum I suggest you go there

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well holy Shiza! SBN goes down, and in less than 1 hour, Dover finds a new board to terrorize! :p

Glad to see that you heard, and found out about SBN Matt...I have sent out a global to all, to get everyone onboard with us here. Maybe we can have the mods split the forum into the states, as we used to have?

·
Registered
22 Posts
DOES EVERYONE LIKE ARE NEW HOME I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO SELL MY BIKE BUT I GEUSS NOT THANK GOODNESS:twofinger

·
Registered
429 Posts
am i the only one who actually lives in northwest north carolina, in the land of endless curves, only 30 minutes from shady valley TN and about an hour from 181, everyone should move here, you'd never want to go back to the flatlands

1 - 14 of 14 Posts