Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy at work has taken in a hockey tranfer student something from Alaska.
Anyway his kid needs a car or truck. Wants to spend under 4,000.00
He is looking for something in good shape that does not need work doen to it already, good tires and brakes and such.

anybody got anything?
Pics and contact info are a plus.
Detroit-Metro area only please

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
my girlfriend might be selling her 98 cavalier z24, 105k, brand new air conditioner, auto, all power, sunroof, really nice car. prob not much more than 3 grand....if hes interested in a car like that, i can ask her. shes been waiting to sell it to get a suv.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Neller0414 said:
my girlfriend might be selling her 98 cavalier z24, 105k, brand new air conditioner, auto, all power, sunroof, really nice car. prob not much more than 3 grand....if hes interested in a car like that, i can ask her. shes been waiting to sell it to get a suv.

ooo...sounds like my next bar car maybe?? hummmmm

·
Registered
198 Posts
There is a Grand Cherokee over by me for 2grand, I could get the number off of it if interested...I dont have much info.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
flip f4i pilot said:
eskimos or dead baby seals?
Aww!! That's sad!! :(

Hubby works for a Chevy dealership in Farmington Hills. Might want to give him a call...they have a big lot of used cars. He's a salesman as well as the dealer trader (will be able to look around at other dealers for ya.)

Holiday Chevy
Clay Burnett
248 919-6942

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Hope ya don't mind Steve but I edited your title to indicate you were "looking" otherwise it read like you "had" stuff for sale...

thought you might get more nibbles this way ;)

E.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts