Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to find people to ride with. Im in Plant City FL just outside tampa and I cant find anyone to ride with. Anybody know of any groups in this area or anybody live around here? Let me know, it gets boring riding alone:crying:

Thanks,
Sepias

·
Registered
414 Posts
come up to NY and I will go for a ride with you. I know the feeling of riding alone. Most of my friends don't ride as much because there girlfriends won't let them LOL! Its pretty cool when everyone gets together to go riding. One time there was a pack of 25 of us or so. Sometimes riding alone or with smaller groups is the best though. I find that when too many people start riding in a group, Everyone starts getting crazy (Wheelies, stoppies, etc) in traffic non the less. I have stopped riding with many people due to there riding habbits on busy roads.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I wasn't in class I would ride on up there. Heh, atleast you know people that ride. The only person I know that rode was my brother in law but he quit because my sister nagged him to stop. I think I found a spot were people go stunting while I was out riding. I pasted serveral people on my way back and they all looked to be heading there and a few of their bikes had the farings off. Im gunna try to "bump into them" at some point. Do you know of any websites that I can look on for groups or clubs?

Sepias

1 - 3 of 3 Posts