Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a decent Honda Hawk for the track. I would prefer one that is already race prepped, but it doesn't have to be. I live in Phoenix. Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
152 Posts
Try Bike Trader Online, you can do a model and year search of the whole country. Even just getting price info is good for comparison.

·
Registered
227 Posts
From the www.teampromotion.com web board.

1988 HawkGT 41k well-maintained miles; pristine grey bodywork; CBR900RR shock; Race-Tech emulators and springs up front; steel-braided brake lines; very clean Supertrapp pipe; Factory jetted/dyno-tuned; Factory shift-kit and ignition advance; 520 chain/sprocket conversion; TBR clip-ons (above triples) and footpegs; Corbin solo seat; good Metzeler MeZ1’s; more, including stock exhaust, bars, seat, and a brand new set of Metzelers. A great street or track-day bike!

Contact Miki at [email protected] or 917-613-9720. Will e-mail pic on request.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gs500rider said:
From the www.teampromotion.com web board.

1988 HawkGT 41k well-maintained miles; pristine grey bodywork; CBR900RR shock; Race-Tech emulators and springs up front; steel-braided brake lines; very clean Supertrapp pipe; Factory jetted/dyno-tuned; Factory shift-kit and ignition advance; 520 chain/sprocket conversion; TBR clip-ons (above triples) and footpegs; Corbin solo seat; good Metzeler MeZ1’s; more, including stock exhaust, bars, seat, and a brand new set of Metzelers. A great street or track-day bike!

Contact Miki at [email protected] or 917-613-9720. Will e-mail pic on request.
Hey Thanks a lot gs500rider, Ill definately check it out.
Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts