E.

·
Registered
445 Posts
DreamRyder said:
Anyone know of a set for sale?

or got some connections on getting a new set cheap :p

E.
Why don't you just wait untill someone around here finds a cheap set and buy them out from under them? :twofinger

Haha sorry, I haven't posted in a while, and this seemed like a perfect place to start again. :D

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&catref=C6&satitle=F4i+race+&sacat=10063&catref=C6&bs=Search&sargn=-1&saslc=2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP/Postal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1&fsoo=1

E, try this link. As of right now, there are 4 items on the page and the last item is a set of fairings for sale. I don't know of anyone personally selling them though.

Description

Complete race set of bodywork for the 2001-03 Honda F4I (Will also fit the '04 except the tail section) Brand is Cheetah which is known for its excellent quality, lightweight, durability and perfect fit. This set is new and has never been mounted. Finish is primer and ready for paint.

Includes Race Upper, Race Lower, Supersport Race Tail (uses stock seat),and Front Fender. Mounting holes are pre-drilled with "guide" holes.

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jester... dont' think I haven't tried ...LOL... been lookin on many forums but ain't seen any :twofinger

Jen... yeah I been watchin Ebay but nothing cheap enough... I can get a new set for cheaper than what they fella wants...

tks though for lookin ;)

E.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Isn`t the 600 your race bike:confused: therefor isn`t the plastic on it race plastic:D :twofinger

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sonicsbomb said:
Isn`t the 600 your race bike:confused: therefor isn`t the plastic on it race plastic:D :twofinger
:moon:

E.

·
Registered
679 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sonicsbomb said:
yup looks like your ass!:twofinger
nah... more like yours.... mine's more tan than that :twofinger

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I saw a set on Ebay cheap, but they had lots of holes in them, and I figured you'd rather put the holes in them yourself. :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jjkGURU said:
ya, didn't you know E tans in the buff...
:laughing: you lil shit... as if you'd know :twofinger

for the record my ass is naturally tan .. now let's get off my ass and back on topic here.... RACE PLASTIC FOR MY F4I :p

E.
oh yeah lucky... bite me :loser:

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hollow Man said:
Um, if seeing your tan ass is involved ,I may be able to find you some race plastics :D
:eek: :laughing: nice try doug :thumbs2:

E.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts