Sportbike World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in NoVA, but I ride in MD, mainly to avoid the crappy pavement and the cops who enjoy passing out reckless tickets. I have several good roads in MD, SE of the Beltway that I'd be happy to show. However, I'm picky about who I ride with, as there are far too many squidly riders in this area.

I like fast sweepers better than tight corners. I insist on good pavement, and won't ride anything that isn't lined or signed. I pass over the double yellow, and know how to do it in groups using hand signals. I use foot signals for road debris. I wear full gear and won't ride with anyone who isn't completely covered up and armored. Jeans are okay, but jacket is a must. I don't want to be around when someone gets seriously messed up for not riding with gear. I like lots of space through the corners because I use my entire lane. I don't stunt, and don't want to ride with stunters. I'll go watch stunters somewhere else, because I can appreciate them, but I don't like it happening while I'm riding.

If this sounds like how you enjoy riding as well, send me a PM, and we'll talk further.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts