Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I got your attention. ;)

I got my 2002 F4i just over two weeks ago. I am looking for pics of your upgrades, custom work, or just your stock F4i's. Trying to see what I can do to make mine unique. Thanks in advance.

This site rules!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
227 Posts
In the mean time, start w. the basics, replace those ugly oem turn signals, w/ LP flush/shortstlaks....Would loose that dayumm ugly mug flap that the manufacture uses to hold there licenseplate/signals....But even before that, get a new pipe..This is a must in the bike world....Pipe it out, signals & what ever else you desire and can afford go from there...View my photo gallery for some mods on my 954.....not finished yet,, but u can see what i did to it so far..:p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gallery

View my photo gallery for some mods on my 954.....not finished yet,, but u can see what i did to it so far..
Tried to view your gallery but says I don't have permission. Maybe it is a glitch.

Thanks for the tips.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey Invhtrods, great bike I am sure you will love it. I have done all the stuff Ruff mentioned plus a few (screen and frame sliders). I second what Ruff said about the stock markers. those things are huge! I am positive I picked up 5 mph top speed by replacing mine;) , yeap I can hit 107 mph with no problem:) There are lots of F4's with mods here but you might want to check out a bike specific sight like www.cbrworld.net Not nearly as good for general sport bike content but you will see lots of F4's (duh). Good luck.

·
Registered
174 Posts
you can only hit 107mph?!? Take the training wheels off for cryin out loud! :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Jroost, What do you want me to do, kill myself?!:D I don't want to be accused of being a squid. Anyway with the training wheels on I don't drop the bike anymore when I forget to put my feet down at stop lights.:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
I hate to admit it but I hit 120 coming home from the dealer when I bought my bike. I know tihs was not exactly the perfect thing to do during the break in period, but it's a Honda. IE It's built to last!!:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
love the color!.....

I also agree with these other guys about the exaust change and the signal change.
You can veiw my pics as well, But I have done some more mods since my last pics, like I put flames (yellow) coming from the ram air ducs. It looks awsome! And I have insalled a new RPM gauge that I got from www.gaugegraphics.com . You can design your own like I did! ;)

Enjoy the wonderful aw of the F4i !!!!:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts