Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone, it's almost the end of the riding season and I just got my new bike and moved to Boston. Looking for some people to ride with and maybe show me some good places to ride. Anyone interested???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey I live in Salem, I don't know to many good rodes around here, up north is what I here too. If you would like to ride sometime before it gets to cold let me know. You can email me at

[email protected]

Later

·
Registered
624 Posts
I live south, so if you're headed my way feel free to give me a shout. Unfortunately, due to a couple of recent encounteres with the boys in blue I have got to watch the spped limit for a while! If you maje your way to western MA there are some good roads out there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm on the south shore... 25 minutes south of boston... I ride now a little bit.. but still searching for a new bike which I hope to have within the next two weeks! Would def. like to hook up sometime to ride! It's saturday and raining... the weather man lied again! Have fun on your new bike Boston RF900R.
Stephanie :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
South shore here as well.. hey what's up Stephanie! I saw you over at the SRNE forums and posted in your topic a couple times :) Welcome!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Joberly

Hey Joberly!! I saw your name and thought that was you! Hope your riding season hasn't been too bad with all this rain! Hope to be out there soon... we can all hook up for a ride!
Stephanie ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah the rain sucks bigtime... but next week there looks like a stretch of a few days of sunshine!! How's the search goin? We're almost into the 80 degrees here, you gotta get one soon! :) I agree we should get some people together for a ride... i have a few friends that would join in definatly. See ya 'round :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
rolling into Cape Cod in a few Weeks

Whats up Guys,
Im rolling into Cape Cod in a few weeks and Im looking for Some people to ride with. Im going to be stationed down there so hook me up with some info on the Otis AFB area and hot sports to hang and ride.

Peace,
Mack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts