Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there im in the market for a busa. any year pretty much and title clear or scrap. dont care if its blown or in a wreck. will to trade an 03 r1. let me know please if u know anyone. not looking to pay out the ass either possibly like 6000$ lookin for an older one perferably.
kyle

·
Registered
963 Posts
1wheelwonder said:
hey there im in the market for a busa. any year pretty much and title clear or scrap. dont care if its blown or in a wreck. will to trade an 03 r1. let me know please if u know anyone. not looking to pay out the ass either possibly like 6000$ lookin for an older one perferably.
kyle
Saw an older one on craigslist a few days back.. Copper color.. Mayber a 99 for around $6000.. I believe it had some miles on it.. Might wanna check there...

My 06 LE is still for sale, but not for $6k....

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Truth said:
That was me...and yes... I bought it :thumb:
aweseome deal... so tell Dee I expect to see her take that MSF course and see her rockin your old bike ;)

next year I plan to do the girls ride and host it by doig the Vassar route... figured since it didn't happen this year we'll do it come spring when it's warm again... :thumb:

E.

·
Registered
354 Posts
DreamRyder said:
aweseome deal... so tell Dee I expect to see her take that MSF course and see her rockin your old bike ;)

next year I plan to do the girls ride and host it by doig the Vassar route... figured since it didn't happen this year we'll do it come spring when it's warm again... :thumb:

E.
She's excited about the MSF course...and you can definitely expect her out and about next season.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
1wheelwonder said:
kyle
Do you want mine??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts