1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry, I took it off another site that stated it was a Turbo gxsr. I didn't read or listen to anything on the video

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I'm thinking he grabbed the front brake mid turn and throttled at the same time, back wanted to go forward and the front wanted to... well fall down. Pretty funny though:D I love how he hopped back on and tried to start it and continue like nothing happened:rolleyes:

Sepias

·
Registered
609 Posts
:dunno: I think his rear tire just slid, combo of maybe being cold, painted lines, and obviously getting on the gas too hard.

I almost did the same exact thing on the overweight Katana 600 I had before. Would be a lot easier on a R6.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
And this is why you go slow when its cold outside or do burnouts before you go. But, don't let a cop see you do it.

"Sorry officer, I'm just trying to get my rear tire up to temp for optimal traction since its cold outside. You don't want me to wreck right? I'm just trying to be safe, sir."

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Z_Fanatic said:
I thought that was very strange. Since when does R6 highside in walking speed? :confused:

As far as I can tell, there are no big patch of oil slicks. And it probably isn't cold enough to kick the tire out.
I'm willing to bet he dumped the clutch...

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi All-

Knock on wood, but I find ways to keep my motorcycle upright when crossing painted surfaces by being very gentle with my throttle, clutch, and steering inputs. I'm even more ginger about my technique if the temperature is below the low-60's if there is any moisture/condensation/dew present.

~ Blue Jays ~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts