Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Hey, I was able to see it this time.
1st stoppie was sloppy, rolling burnout was weak, I didn't hear a shift on the wheelie (might of missed it), and the second stoppie was really sloppy! :):D
Sorry Chris, but someone had to bust your chops!
Guess I shouldn't talk since I did a stoppie this weekend and everyone was impressed that I finally did one that looked good. :) But I can lift the rear as I brake for a turn! Got witnesses and everything!
But I do like the matching leathers.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
funksouljon said:

Guess I shouldn't talk since I did a stoppie this weekend and everyone was impressed that I finally did one that looked good. :) But I can lift the rear as I brake for a turn! Got witnesses and everything!
Since you have a Duc, they were probably just impressed that your brakes work at all. :p

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
funksouljon said:
Hey, I was able to see it this time.
1st stoppie was sloppy, rolling burnout was weak, I didn't hear a shift on the wheelie (might of missed it), and the second stoppie was really sloppy! :):D
Sorry Chris, but someone had to bust your chops!
But I do like the matching leathers.
Tough crowd, I'll tell ya :D

Bringing the rear up in corner entry was how I learned to do stoppies... Doing them intentionally up to 1 or 2 O'clock (which I didn't get in that shoot) is a bit more hairy... but the same basic idea.

It's all good FunkSoul - But wait until I can shoot the video with time, in the places I want to instead of infront my house in five minutes. Much better vid on the way... I already have clips, I just need a few more to put something worthy together. In all honesty - when I watch this, I think it sucks because I know what I can do in the right time and place...

Hell, never said I was a Gary Rothwell... Maybe someday :)

Peace,
ChR1s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts