Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duudes? Chiiicks? I live in Syosset, Nassau County. Give me a shout if you live near there.

------------------
Too Young to ride, too old to not

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live in Smithtown, in Suffolk county.... about 25 or 30 min's from you. Email me, i know some places where you can meet guys/gals to ride with.

------------------

·
Registered
12 Posts
sup guys/gals i live in brooklyn NY but ride mostly out in the island..drop me an e-mail if ya wanna ride.... :D

------------------

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm in Westbury in Nassau. Often end up at LI Kawasaki/Yamaha in Hicksville on Saturday and am often out at Port Jeff on Sunday morning.

------------------
Richard M. Poniarski
'00 Kawasaki ZR750F2, a.k.a. ZR-7
AMA #674623
NY S666C
ZR7OA #3

·
Registered
56 Posts
QuEenz rider here!!!!
where and when do ya'll ride????
mind if i tag along????
im sick and tired of havin to go to westchester to find some roads......

creezy-gee
mmi

·
Registered
192 Posts
Kawajockey said:
I'm in Nesconset in Suffolk county. Count me in. Hey Richard, look forward to meeting up with you again in Port Jeff.
Haven't hung out here in a while as I get almost 200 e-mails a day, so between work, homelife and that I haven't been hanging out here much. I do plan to be out Port Jeff way this summer once again. See you then.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi all, I am in Smithtown... I am usually up in Pt Jeff or go down to the old OBI, would definitely like to find others to ride with, my schedule varies but every other sunday works, due to being divorced and the only thing I love mpre than my bike is my son, boy I can't wait to get him a bike of his own...

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
This coming Sunday is Easter, but if we can be back by 11am it would work for me. Hows about we meet at 8am at the Friendy's/7-11 on 347 at Mt. Pleasant?

·
Registered
56 Posts
you boyz mind if i tag along?
have never been/seen long island!
as long as sumone gives me directions to get to ur meeting place.
coming from LGA/grand central pkwy

p.s.
beginner here....
just lettin you
know ahead of time

·
Registered
12 Posts
The wife says we're going to church Easter morning. Looks like it's going to rain anyway. This waether suck, I feel like I live in London. How is Sat morning for you guys? Same time, same place. It's supposed to be sunny.

Directions: Northern State Pkwy to the end. Lets out onto Vets Hwy (Rte 454). Road forks about 3 miles up. Take left fork, Route 347. Friendlys is about 2 miles up on your left, next light past Route 111.

I hope you guys can make it.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts