Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a longer story shorter, I give the 'thumbs up' to a frickin harley guy today cuz he had a nice ride with S&S motor, drag bars, fat rear tire and steering stabilizer, etc.... and the prick gives me the bird! I believe his name was Dick!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sorry, I didn't realize who you were, that thumbs up pisses me off every time :twofinger

·
Registered
560 Posts
It wasn't me, honest :D

I waved at everyone today. God what a glorious day! I've had a s$#tty week and I just returned home from a 25 mile loop around the east shore of Lake Tahoe. NOTHING relieves stress quite like a ride in the mountains.

Sorry the prick flipped you off, Kyle. At least there was one Harley "dude" riding with a grin on his face today.

Ride safe,
Kev

·
Registered
379 Posts
Turn around and follow him to the next light and tell him he'd better get that piece of crap back to the circus.

I would almost turn around to catch him just to return the favor. What's he gonna do? Pull a "Spy Hunter" and leave an oil slick from the underpowered motor?

·
Registered
218 Posts
He gave you the finger... Thats just mean man. At least he did not shoot your alligator suitcase.:D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I had a guy salute me the other day.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I wonder if they realize how pathetically funny that is?:D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Was this individual wearing a full face helmet or facsimile thereof or was this one of my favorite stereotypical harley riders with the trash can lid on for a helmet. Any way no reason for this person to do this, just consider the source.:)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
....you fell for the H-D riders evil trap....you considered them an "equal" and a fellow rider ......:D:D
I never wave at cruiser riders unless they wave first. I have too many of them ignore my friendly gesture,so,I gave up on them:(

Jim

·
Registered
13 Posts
when i'm out dancing in the streets i wave to whomever i notice and if i get no response, well........ i don't care 'cause i'm just happy to be out on my bike. and this thing between harley and sportbikes - i still can't figure that out. i own both and i love both. and i love to follow harleys at dawn/dusk especially on the highways and when they're running drag pipes - they keep deer away better than those little deer alert thingys on cars. later and have yourselves a grateful ride 'eh? =o)

peace

·
Registered
230 Posts
Someday you'll see him working on his bike, and he'll have kitty litter thrown out to soak up all the loose oil. Only then you'll have the chance to tell him how cute it is he trained it to use a litterbox.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts