Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was watching the Final Four playoff games last weekend, my wife and I got into a conversation about life and death, and the need for living wills.

During the course of the conversation I told her that I never wanted to exist in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and taking fluids from a bottle.

She got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all my beer.

Man, sometimes it's tough being married to a smartass.

;)

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, if Clay drank beer.....or watched TV then this might apply to us...lol However the only thing I've ever done is super glue his snooze bar because he used it 5 times every morning and I got annoyed. Oh, and the occasional flushing of the toilet when he's been in the shower too long. :laughing:

Jen

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
Well, if Clay drank beer.....or watched TV then this might apply to us...lol However the only thing I've ever done is super glue his snooze bar because he used it 5 times every morning and I got annoyed. Oh, and the occasional flushing of the toilet when he's been in the shower too long. :laughing:
Jen
Oh, so this isn't about you? I thought you left Clay and went to play for the other team - I was actually kinda hurt I didn't get to meet your wife yet...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts