Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a few mods to my bike in the last week.. just to freshen it up a bit..
-blue demon eyes
-bright white 3rd eye
-hidden garage door opener
- added h and h vinyls
- added high temp mesh in vents.

let me know if it looks good/.

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Looks good...

The garage door opener...I have a little key fob I take with me. Kind of a pain in the but when I forget it. LOL

Your bike is looking good!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Doc,

Look at finding a automobile sunvisor with homelink and wire it on your bike. I did it for my bike and its mounted under one of my ram air covers. I have it powered through the running lights so it runs off keyed power. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
443 Posts
The garage door opener...I have a little key fob I take with me. Kind of a pain in the but when I forget it. LOL
I carry my big remote on my top pocket of my riding jacket! I think I will install a keypad in the ouside of my house though!

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I have the smaller garage door opener that I carry in my pocket, this year I've wired a momentary switch next to my brights and put the opener in the trunk.

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
Doc,

Look at finding a automobile sunvisor with homelink and wire it on your bike. I did it for my bike and its mounted under one of my ram air covers. I have it powered through the running lights so it runs off keyed power. :thumbs2:
Shit, that's brilliant!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
for sure.. all i did was .. rip open a garage door opener and soderd? on a longer button lol and velcrod it in and drilled a lil hole for the button.. not that hard... lol but slick.. :thumbs2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts