Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have fallen in love with the yellow limited edition R6's. I came this close:twofinger to buying one the other day. But the $$ didn't come thru. How rare are they? Please don't tell me that was my only chance.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Man I didn't even know they made these:eek:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Wow is that nice.

Attachments

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Tippmann said:
Man I didn't even know they made these:eek:

Three cans of Krylon will only run you about 8 bucks! :D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Jester said:
Three cans of Krylon will only run you about 8 bucks! :D
Wonder how bad that would look. I'm tired of my bike being all black. It looks weird when I ride it not dressed up like batman.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Tippmann said:
Wonder how bad that would look. I'm tired of my bike being all black. It looks weird when I ride it not dressed up like batman.

:wtf:

All this time I thought you were Scott's Boy Wonder! :twofinger

·
Registered
418 Posts
Wow, yea I didn't know they ever released a yellow in the US. I remember seeing promo pictures of the yellow one that was going to europe just before the 2003 model was released. The one tippy posted is what I've seen before, the other looks like a custom job on a champion R6? :huh: Then again I may not know what im talking about, I wasnt paying attention to R6's in 2001 like I do now.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Yeah i really didn't know either. I just did a google search on yellow r6 and that's what came up. The other one looks mighty sweet too.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I found this pic in august 2002 and I was surprised to find it still on the hard drive. The tail seems a bit different but this was pretty much all I ever saw of the yellow R6.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts