Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.lightthenight.org/mi

There's a light the night walk for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society tomorrow (thursday) in Royal Oak.

I myself am walking it. If anyone would like to join me be at the RO music thearter (on Fourth St.) at 6pm. Walk starts at 7.

:thumb:

·
Registered
966 Posts
That hits pretty close to home with me. The least I can do is walk a few mile for them and donate a bit of cash. I'll be there. Thanks for the link Chuck. Being thursday and all I think I will ride there. :cool:

·
Registered
966 Posts
kawigirl_636 said:
I'll go! Think I could bring the kids?

Anyone can participate. Children, adults, and seniors are all welcome. This is a casual walk with no fitness requirements.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I'll have to stop by Anderson's where my bike's speedo is getting fixed. I still have to give you that CD of pictures I burned for you from the Redline Picnic and it's under the seat. :laughing:

Jen

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Did anyone else show up? I'm glad I went and we had a pretty good time....um, except for losing Dakota in the crowd!! Sorry we didn't get to see you til the last couple minutes Chuck! Thanks for taking a pic for us! :)

Jen

·
Registered
966 Posts
I made it as well. I was standing with Chuck when they were anouncing to the crowd that Dakota was missing. Glad you were able to find him. As we were walking back up Lafayette it was pretty cool to look down the side streets and see all the people still walking down Washington. Very worthy cause, I will do it again and bring a few more people with me next time. Thanks again for the link Chuck. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts