Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here in AZ have the TrickTape Light Lidz installed on their bikes? Someone gave me some for free and I was wondering if the cops hassle people for covering the headlights with these. Not going to put them on if I'm going to get stopped for it all the time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Are you talking about that crap you put over your lights that looks like eye balls and shit? If it is i don't know why you would want to, but I know one of my good friends always had them and I never heard any problems with it.

c

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I heard that on some bikes, it takes away some of the night time lighting. Never heard of cops saying anything, cause you still have light coming through. Just put in on and if you do not like, tear it off and trash it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I ride with someone who has them. As far as I know he's never been hassled by the PHX po-po. Rides high beam even at night though, it cut down the illumination.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
duessel said:
I do not think it is that easy. They are held on with an adhesive, so have fun scraping. I want them though. They look sweet.
According to the instructions, the removal should be an easy task. Yeah I am with you on the it is probably a lot harder than it sounds to remove thing. I guess some good adhesive remover or bug and tar remover would do the job. My biggest thing would be your lose of illumination, it is alreadybad enough at night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts