Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
cstmgsxr said:
lifre without jeep has been nice!!!!! today at least
Hey don't talk about my boyfriend that way. He can beat you up. :D

I had to live with him today. He's been at my work twice already!!! He misses me! :love:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Re: Re: life without.....

R6CycleGal said:
He can beat you up. :D
no...its spelt OFF not UP:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
saturntangerine said:
Yeah, I wanna know what his new screenname is going to be. :twofinger I think "Caravan" might be nice. Perhaps even "Station Wagon". :rolleyes:
HYUNDAI

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
saturntangerine said:
Ooh!!! Ooh!!! I know: Yugo!!! Fits his price preference and everything!
Price preference is FREE... I like FREE... But I am going to have to fork out the money to get something nice...

I think I will retain the name though... Considering I have had 3 Jeeps and still have many friends with them and a vast amount of knowledge in regards to them it still fits...

I will have another Jeep in the future... probably a few more in my lifetime. I am just trying to think sensible...

Oh, and you can all STFU!:finger:

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
o|||||||o said:
You should have seen the one saleswoman.... she was HOT!!!!!

(Sorry baby, she was....:D )
That is the point of her being a salesperson. You should have taken her for a test ride and touched her tickle button. That's good for a few thousand dollars in incentives

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
duessel said:
That is the point of her being a salesperson. You should have taken her for a test ride and touched her tickle button. That's good for a few thousand dollars in incentives
:eek: I did not know that...

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
duessel said:
Don't worry about Heidi, she will never know.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... Imagine that!

Do you have any idea of how much trouble I would be in... I think she could even upstage Wade's wife....:eek:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Erndoggy said:
I'll go lick her happy button for you,,,,,, Since you are afraid of that sort of thing........

Make sure you know what you are talking abou there... this is a woman... You will be afraid to talk to her, I can't imagine you having the balls to actually make physical contact.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts