Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get a decent license plate relocator kit? Also I need to do something with my turn signals. Where should I put those guys?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Relocator

Hi there -

try http://www.evoluzione.net They have a great relocator, but the turn signals remain pretty much where they are. There are others that relocate the turn signals into the vents under the seat cowl (Do you have those on a 998??)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
license plate relocator

I bought the evoluzione plate relocator and installed it. It does seem like it is a quality piece, but it doesnt come as close to my exhaust as I would like it to. There is about a 2 inch gap. I pictured it coming closer, making the look even cleaner. Just to let everyone know before they buy one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have to say the evoluziones plate relocator is nice, it makes a nice clean install

I forgot to say, hack off the metal brackets for the signals on the plate relocator and find some to mount up behind the reflector

take it easy
Don

·
Registered
726 Posts
Nice job!

Nice work Don, great job... Just one question - where did you get those turn signals from, and is the mount a custom one??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Plate relocators

I am currently in the process of fabricating monster plate relocators. Incredibly easy install after you chop the mullet.
I am also making them out of titanium instead of cheap aluminum or thin steel.
Not sure of a price as of yet, maybe $50 bucks.
Any monsters out there that need on let me know, if it is someone from Sportbikes. com that orders, I won't charge shipping.
I also make costom front sprocket covers. Currantly I have a titanium plate with a star cut out rivetted directly to the OEM cover. Looks sweet.
Message me with any ?'s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts