Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2005 honda cbr 1000. It has a yoshi undertail exhaust and already has all the blinkers installed to the main tail light so nothing is hanging down. I am trying to find a bracket that i can buy to mount my license plate somewhere under the exhaust...Any suggestions?

Also do you guys know any good places to buy good bike covers? all weather?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I just bought a 2005 honda cbr 1000. It has a yoshi undertail exhaust and already has all the blinkers installed to the main tail light so nothing is hanging down. I am trying to find a bracket that i can buy to mount my license plate somewhere under the exhaust...Any suggestions?

Also do you guys know any good places to buy good bike covers? all weather?

i had a competition werks fender eliminator. hands down the best f/e for our 1000rr bikes.

and bike cover: whats it going to be used for? outside in the weather and elements? inside and dry? check out ebay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had a competition werks fender eliminator. hands down the best f/e for our 1000rr bikes.

and bike cover: whats it going to be used for? outside in the weather and elements? inside and dry? check out ebay.

Is there anything cheaper those are way expensive and I only need the bracket for the license plate. Yes I need an all-weather one.

I dont have an ebay account :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello Friends,

Although road bikes have regained some of their popularity in recent years, there can be no doubt that mountain bikes dominated the market throughout the 1990s and the early 2000s. It seemed that the industry just couldn't make enough of them, and they sold like hot cakes. So chances are that you may already have an old mountain bike stashed away in your basement, garage, or backyard. Due to their very nature, mountain bikes don't make great road bikes. They tend to be heavier, their fat tires generate rolling resistance, and they lack the high gearing needed to go fast (something you'll miss when, for example, you are riding with a strong tailwind). Mountain bikes come with flat handlebars (or handlebars with a slight rise), but these offer a limited number of holding positions, something that can lead to hand numbness on longer rides. And finally, there is no way to attach a frame-mounted rack on mountain bike with rear suspension.

Thanks and Regards,
Umang Kumar

gaadi.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts