Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you didnt catch the fight, you didnt miss much... wasn't all that great. Tyson was out of it, Lewis threw about 50% more punches overall then tyson. At the begining of the fight, there was so much effort put into keeping them apart, and afterwards, Tyson is wiping the blood off of Lewis' cheek!!! Publicity if ya ask me... oh well, catch it on ESPN tomrmow.

Kyle

·
Registered
860 Posts
ya that was a really bad fight tyson looked horrible and completly out classed. the best part of the pay per view was when that one boxer guy(i forgot his name) got punched right in the balls:crying: did you hear him scream:eek: it was so damn funny every one at this party i went too were laughin so hard i thought we all were gona cry!! definatly not worth the amout that pay per view charged:finger:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I cant remember the last decent fight i saw. Tyson looked like a 35 year old convicted rapist in there, not a professional boxer. Oh wait, he is.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That wasn't Tyson......it was an "over-drugged-dumbed-down with-depressants, Tyson"

He's still a baddass and Lewis is a pansy little jabber......IMHO....

·
Registered
379 Posts
kingbri1 said:
That wasn't Tyson......it was an "over-drugged-dumbed-down with-depressants, Tyson"

Lewis has one of the most powerful jabs out there; much like Foreman in the 70's. His jabs did the trick; swelling over the right eye, and cuts over both eyes.

Jabs win fights:thumb: Jabs are to boxing as a running game is to football. Gotta have 'em in order to bring out the big plays/punches.

·
Registered
205 Posts
kingbri1 said:

He was actually taken OFF his Lithium in order to train and fight for this match. Lewis won because he is a better fighter. And those pansy jabs F*ed up your badass! :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Glad I saved my $60.

I surfed over to ESPN last night and saw a couple of exceptional Muay Thai fights. If you haven't seen a Thai fight, make sure you keep an eye out for them...great stuff.

Full power leg kicks, knees, punches and elbows :D

Right now, in Boxing, it's the middleweight divisions that have the good fighters. Heavyweights have sucked for a long, long time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Scum bag!

I sort of related to Tyson becuase I am also a scum bag low life. I wish he had won.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
HondaNut! said:
Yawn!

Boxing is dead
,,,,, and should have been long ago..
No doubt, boxing is so lame...what's with those pansy gloves they wear. Bare knuckle and I might watch. I just fail to see what attracts people to spend so much to watch a boxing match.

·
Registered
463 Posts
"I sort of related to Tyson becuase I am also a scum bag low life. I wish he had won."

LMAO! :D

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My fault, thought everyone would have heard by now...like I said tho, it was probably more exciting reading it from this thread than actually watching it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts