Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya there crotch rocked afixitonardios.

My all time party favourite, with a success ration of 5:1, is mentioning in a hushed husky drawl after 6 breezers, to the most deperate chick at a bar, that I reakon she has bloody gorgious chocolate starfish ....

And after I have had my way with it .... it is even MORE gorgeous ..... a caramel chocolate starfish ..

hehehehe

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
It's ratio ya muppet:cool:

I thought you were still doing the "i'm an airline pilot" routine:thumb:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After may months of trying, I have to conclude BP that the 'airline pilot' method is not apropriate for the ever changing landscape that is 'chick picking'.

You see, the chicks today have been told that they are sophisticatered, and cultered (spelt just for you Boycie), and as such, they can see straight though the 'airline pilot' method.

P.S ... WHO was it that gave chicks the vote anyway, it all started from then. There was no such thing as poor unsuccessful real men getting squashed by nasty sophisticated ladies and so having to become gay ... and come to think of it, before all that vote nonsense all women shaved their armpits and did NOT kiss each other.

This just got me off in a big way, check out the hair on these chicks !! ..... you can just tell they have got back from the voting booth!!.... the only plus I can see is they like a little bit of bondage !!

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Its just like old times!

Legend...the one on the lefts a bloke!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Using Props ......

Using props, clothing, or cheap hotel rooms does NOT work well with the chickies ....

Unless you are a pro and have taken all three of The Legends Advanced Chickie Plucking Classes.

This guy has not even taken the beginner classes of The Legend Chickie Picky System.

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
Re: Its just like old times!

Boycie said:
Legend...the one on the lefts a bloke!
I reckon they're both blurks ...... the one on the left of the picture as we look at it has horns that would suggest he is a Ram, whilst the one with the snotty nose has a big pair of wooly nadgers which definitely confirms his status as a blurk.

Still that never troubled Ledge in the first place!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Its just like old times!

Blue Catt said:
.....Still that never troubled Ledge in the first place!
mmm .. good call BC ...

Right then, all you young spunk filled Legend Babe Magnet Wannabee's ...

Rule Number 12a: Make sure that the chickie you intend to get all hot and sweaty with, is a chickie ... otherwise you will fail as a Legend-ary Baby Magnet ... and succeed .. as a Boycie Bouncie Starfish Recepticle :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts