Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish I could have invited everyone to my wedding, but limited space and even more limited budget means the wiffy said cannot ... still, the STAG is a different ball game !!! .....

When: Thursday 13 Feb 8.30pm
Where: Muddy Murphy's, Orchard Road (next to Orchard Towers)
The Plan: To eat, drink, then repeat the last bit, and rock on from there around 10ish to more places to ... um ... drink.
Other: I expect at some stage we will end up in slapper heaven and I will proceed to make a complete carnt of myself. With luck some of you will take pity and join in ......

Hope to see you there lads !!!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Alrighty then

let the games begin...................

Oh BTW Legend, which corners do you have most trouble with..left or right????....Just so as we know which leg the ball and chain has to go on.

PS buy new tyres while ya still can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Stag?? I thought you were more of a cow man???

For god sake someone take a camera - please!!! :p

....and I can confirm Phil's excellent advice, stock up now, you could try hiding them under the bed as that won't be seeing any action for a while either!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Dont forget your passport

Based on past experiance Id bring a spare passport, some us$ stuffed in a sock and a hacksaw blade taped to your leg and a pair of wire cutters:eek:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Will she be coming on Thurs?

Who is this mystery burd???

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Hmmmm

Dear Robert

I know you are new to this so please dont be offended if I help you with the nesessarry American English into SBR Singlish.

"Legend has a small wanker" is gramatically incorrect because a wanker is a person who plays with him self a lot.

"Legend is a small wanker" is more gramatically correct but un-true.
"Legend is a big wanker" is gramatically correct and true but a little childish.
"Legend has a small dick" is correct and true but its not exactly news.
The corect phrase should be simply "Legend is a wanker" short and to the point like his knob
:twofinger

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
Re: Hmmmm

Tug said:
Dear Robert

I know you are new to this so please dont be offended if I help you with the nesessarry American English into SBR Singlish.

"Legend has a small wanker" is gramatically incorrect because a wanker is a person who plays with him self a lot.

"Legend is a small wanker" is more gramatically correct but un-true.
"Legend is a big wanker" is gramatically correct and true but a little childish.
"Legend has a small dick" is correct and true but its not exactly news.
The corect phrase should be simply "Legend is a wanker" short and to the point like his knob
:twofinger
Tug,

The pic has been updated. Thanks for the education. ;)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ahh ..... now .. where to begin when I only have about 5 mins to type all this ....

carnts ... the lot of you ... especially you Rob .... for all my avid's fans out there .. that is NOT and never has been, my girlfriend. I never asked her to stick the big D size batteries up my arse while I was at it, and it is not true that I used to like watching her doing number 2's.

carnts !!!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Spill the beans...

If she's never been your bird then how does she know so much about your sorry arse? :p

Ok I'll be the bunny, what's this CCSEW then Legend?? :confused: :confused: Come Cop Some Easy Willy? Come Check Some Energetic Wanking?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry Aussie .... I've lapsed into the lingo .....

"Chinese Chocolate Starfish Explorer ... Wannabe"

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Knock it off would ya

Gixxer_Dave said:
I've got a good one for you.....

URACANT!!

Hahaha :twofinger
:twofinger :twofinger .. not bad ... but this is better ....

****OFFYOUINBREEDAUSSIECOOLPERSONWANNABE

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Bucks do

So where did the Ledge end up??

Naked, powdered & feathered tied to a street pole in Orchard Rd I hope.... :p

or purhaps he hasn't made the return journey of his trip to Uzbekistan clad only in a gorilla suit and ball and chain???

Come on what's the damage? :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Re: Bucks do

Gixxer_Dave said:
So where did the Ledge end up??

Naked, powdered & feathered tied to a street pole in Orchard Rd I hope.... :p

or purhaps he hasn't made the return journey of his trip to Uzbekistan clad only in a gorilla suit and ball and chain???

Come on what's the damage? :cool: :cool:
It was pretty tame when I left, Legend had is pants torn off and tied round his head:D Dun know who was responsable fer that:rolleyes:
I was very sensible and boring and left at fark knows what time, Im at werk just and stink of beer:hurl:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts