Sportbike World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure Big J won't mind me pinching a few of these pics from the MSS wep page .....

For those that have not been there for a while .... go check it out ... (http://www.msportbike.com/) .. there is news on the next track sessions (the first weekend in May !!), times for the MSS Round 1, profiles and pics of the lads that are racing in this years series ... and plenty of other top stuff including these pics! I tell you .... this site is going to be one to watch ... especially with content like this !!

Alright then .... for posterity, here's the pics in graphic technicolour. I'll give you my thoughts as a 'blow by blow' afterthought.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pic 6: Just when I thought all the action was over .... my legs got possesed by evil things that made them stick up in the air ...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pic 8: " Well baby, was it good for you .... I feel like I was just farked up the arse sideways by a Ducati 999S .... you?"

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the thoughts for my Crash Assistant went something like ...

1. Fark! .... look at the size of that blokes arse !!
2. Fark! .... I've got target fixation ... I'm going to hit it ...
3. Fark! .... I hit it ....
4. Oh fark! .... I've dropped my duke .. must keep leg under it ...
5. Oh fark!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Vanessa wants you to join in her yoga class .... apparently you with yr arse in the air is the best "downward facing dog" that she's ever seen.

Top stuff Dave and a great lesson to us all in how to stand back and laugh along at ourselves.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Legend's second crash

Dave,

i told you your bike goes far better with you off it, i had a job overtaking it.

how's ya ducati rash? Thats not your first time your arse has got in the way?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Legend's second crash

bbqq021 said:
Dave,

i told you your bike goes far better with you off it, i had a job overtaking it.

how's ya ducati rash? Thats not your first time your arse has got in the way?
oh ... god ... that's not 'Capt Pants' is it ??

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm sure Big J won't mind me pinching a few of these pics from the MSS wep page .....
Actually, Capt. Crash 100 got this compliments from SIC and emailed them to me. Since you were the star model, I'm sure they won't mind.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MSS37 said:
Actually, Capt. Crash 100 got this compliments from SIC and emailed them to me. Since you were the star model, I'm sure they won't mind.:thumb:
Mate !! .... call him Capt Crash ... but Capt Crash 100 implies he has quite a few more to go before he is finished :D :D

When you get a spare 20 can you email those pics through bro ... if the hotmail ain't big enough me other address is:

[email protected]

Cheers mate.

How's the prognosis on the duke, mostly minor or have you got a bit of cosmetic work to make her lovely again ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Have emailed them to the address. 3 emails with a total of about 5MB- be prepared for a hefty download.

If you want the ultra high-res versions of them, email Capt Crash (his address is in the photo emails). He didn't want to clog my box so to speak.

On another note, at the MotoGP, Chumley got an awesome video clip of Cpt. Crash going down at Turn 9. Do you still have this Chumley? Do you still have the original non-shrunk version? Would love a copy for obvious reasons. :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MSS37 said:
...On another note, at the MotoGP, Chumley got an awesome video clip of Cpt. Crash going down at Turn 9. Do you still have this Chumley? Do you still have the original non-shrunk version? Would love a copy for obvious reasons. :D
I .. think I might have it ... but not great focus .. and mostly the sliding and rolling .... I'll have a look through the archives over the next few weeks .. and see how ...

Got the pics bro .. cheers !!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Crash and burn

Yes, I still have it, in all its uncompressed Glory. Be most happy to share it as and when the ship arrives in Sydney and all my shite gets delivered.

Give me some time and I'll get it to ya...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts