Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to get you maganesium sub frame off when the wife caught me in your car park.

I promised her I would make amends by spraying it the silver colour you always wanted.

Trouble was I only had primer and a couple of bottles of Tippex on me at the time. She was a bit concerned that it was a bit plain so I did the exhaust pipe with a nice bit of a red and white walled your tires for ya.

Nice eh?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Or fark !!

That is truely horrible ....

If it wasn't for that cool red pipe it would look just like your pile of poo !!!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just as I found it Legend

There ya go.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Right ....

It has clearly been shagged ... never .. NEVER ..ask to ride my factory 03 special race version R1 bro .... it don't like you no more.

Still ... those white wall tires are inspirational .. quite brilliant .... but not as brilliant as those farkin LOVELY letters down the side ... Ahhh ... LEGEND .. only 6 letters ... but just so damn sexy !!!

Brilliant mate if I may say so ...... you are truely talented ....

Your also a right cant !! .... 135 hp from a stockers ..... there will be a few pissed people about for sure ..... he, maybe ... just maybe ... you got one of the 02 Factory Specials ???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts