Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Legend cant come to the pub because hes locked out of the house in a towel with his hand phone :squid:

·
Registered
409 Posts
taking a shower at the neighbours?

How do you get locked out of the house in a towel? Could not pay the water bill because he spent all his money buying the latest Gianni Versace Shaving Kit with hair dye attached?

He missed the pissup...did he make it to the track then?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Legend has got to be the best when it comes to wanky cop outs.
What a complete waste of space ( No Ledge the Sat phone call hasn;t helped ya poof)

I think Gixer dave has just up the stakes in the avatar race ...nice one dave. Too much time on yer hands son. I suppose rioting day and night really takes it out of ya!!!:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
On the money

Long time since you've been here BP, what's news??

Will agree that our place looks like we've had a riot past right through the lounge room..... :( I want my old life of drinking and riding bikes back!!

Why waste time making somefink when you can just as easily steal it from someone else I say?? Yours is more realistic though!!! :twofinger

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: On the money

Gixxer_Dave said:

Why waste time making somefink when you can just as easily steal it from someone else I say?? Yours is more realistic though!!! :twofinger
hahahaha .... Davo ... you always crack me up bro ... 'More Realistic" .... hahahahaha ..... we all know BP struggles to go 'around' corners ...... hahahaha .....

It would be realistic if he did the big spit off, the then can at us 3D stylee ... hahaha :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts