Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who works in a rundown low life shack down hut in Snowko or Snooker or Senoko or someshite like that Drive....

Bloody R1 has no headlights, no front cowling, no side fairings.....wanker claims it is pretty darn fly to have that stuff off...

Going for the street fighter look....

Had that stupid grin across his face when he bloody showed me the bike and his shaven legs too...

And not only that, he took bloody ten minutes to come downstairs from his second story office...some shite about the boss not letting me off the chain story....

And legend...you are spot on!!! You are a right WAAAAANNNNKKKKER!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
WOLVERINE II said:

And legend...you are spot on!!! You are a right WAAAAANNNNKKKKER!!
No wonder you are woman less .... you have no class.

The correct thing to say would be ... "Legend, you amaze me .. "

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
assumptions about me and my women again...

Glad to see you are back and in full force again to infiltrate this wonderful peace loving community of old men who think they have all the youth in the world stored up in those saggy wrinkled balls....:D

By the fooking way..expect to see your former leathers on a Chinese bloke at PG who is a squid of a rider the next time you are out there if you ever get back there again....

The irony is that the leathers seem to be destined to be used by squids its entire track life.... first you..then him...farking sad if yuou ask me...:twofinger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts