Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is true .... given my recent (ie last 34 years) poor performance, both on the track, off the track, in bed and otherwise I have been given considered thought to changing my name .....

Current favourite is ... Dickhead. My dad has called me this all my life so I respond to it well .....

P.S ... everyone in this forum are a bunch of poofs :p :p

·
Registered
114 Posts
Since you've built up a loyal following over the years, the branding in your Legend callsign is invaluable- you need something immediately identifiable with your older name- how about a space in the middle- Leg end?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Exactly my point

Since you've built up a loyal following over the years, the branding in your Legend callsign is invaluable- you need something immediately identifiable with your older name- how about a space in the middle- Leg end?
Swap the "L" and th "g" around and then rotate the "g" 180 degrees ( thats upside down for the fucwits) and you get

bel end:twofinger

·
Registered
726 Posts
I Like...

... Fukstick

It's short and easy enough even for him to remeber

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: I Like...

Chumley said:
... Fukstick

It's short and easy enough even for him to remeber
I have to disagree on that Chumstar.....

Fukstick is too good for him...it means he is actually good at something...and since he has clearly stated that his fuckstick is not working up to standard these days...we cant give that name to him.

I propose Limp Dick or Dr Limp or Mr Limpy

·
Registered
315 Posts
Little end

Shades of the old name, a hint of biking (in line with his level of participation), anatomically accurate (according to his wife) and deeply insulting.

Let's close this correspondence here.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Good question

Apparently any and all bike mods are illegal in Singapore.

But, the police and customs officers don't stand on ceremony, bless 'em.

I was once asked the same question at the border but since then YP has passed through without any lights!

And when I was booked for speeding here the cop didn't bother about the light or race-can.

BTW, it's a UK after-market add-on light, takes a 55W H4 bulb and makes a good beam.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts