Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the history for those that are behind ..

2001 R1 The original Legend that has since disappeared after being thrashed and crashed by our own BP

2003 R1 The 'upgrade'

2004 999R ... oww baby, it's still being run in

2006 Yamaha 115cc Nouvo MX.

After riding this baby, I've decided the duke has got to go ;-)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you look closely you will note this is the 'R' version ... hehehehe

Fark I love my own sense of humour

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I still think we should all buy these and race em someday:thumb:

Pray tell "how do you stop her" i can't see a rear brake:confused:

Or doesn't she go fast enough to warrant a rear brake.:twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Legend said:
If you look closely you will note this is the 'R' version ... hehehehe

Fark I love my own sense of humour
Yes Ledge we noticed that "R" for red! in this case as apposed to the "B" for blue one.

or is the "R" for ridiculos :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
sucker

Gixxer_Dave said:
Is that a dry clutch??? :p :p
Close its where the reusable dust bag goes:twofinger

It has an R on one side and L on the other, Legend thinks its a dual purpose bike:twofinger One side for racing and one for luxury crusing :squid:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: sucker

Tug said:
Close its where the reusable dust bag goes:twofinger

It has an R on one side and L on the other, Legend thinks its a dual purpose bike:twofinger One side for racing and one for luxury crusing :squid:
Noooooooooo........ R on one side and the L on the other side are meant to tell the rider which side of the bike is which....perfect for people like Legend who cant tell right from left.....he only knows right from wrong......and most of the time he gets it wrong...:D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have now had the little rocket for going on a week now and after publishing the the tongue in cheak start to this thread I have to follow up with saying this thing is ferkin cool!!!

The brakes are just wicked, it weighs ferk all, and the suspension does a reasonable job of keeping it up right. Granted the 115cc's don't do much, but that Constantly Variable Tranny is a hoot and you end up pinning the throttle everywhere and doing your best not to shut it ...... ever.

For those that have been to Phuket .... picture the hill going into it ... and then picture taking one of these up one side and down the other ... ferkin laugh I tell you.

As for the idea of racing these ..... it would be one hell of a funny thing to do, cost naught, and be a right laugh.

Speaking of laughs, it actually leans over ...... GD, I'm doing my best to get the chicken strips off this one quicker than the duke ;-)

·
Registered
409 Posts
aftermarkets!!

Ledge, dont know if they got it in Fhucket but they sure do have it here in Singapore and Malaysia....

a nice whopping aftermarket can. Makes the bike sound like a motorboat on ground.....

grab one the next time you are down.....

sure as hell gonna add a bit more thrill to the ride.....for the sound at least!
:thumb:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Re: aftermarkets!!

WOLVERINE II said:
Ledge, dont know if they got it in Fhucket but they sure do have it here in Singapore and Malaysia....

a nice whopping aftermarket can. Makes the bike sound like a motorboat on ground.....

grab one the next time you are down.....

sure as hell gonna add a bit more thrill to the ride.....for the sound at least!
:thumb:
Shit... now I've got to watch my ass when I see an ang mor barking up my rear with his moped!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts