Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling these for a guy i work with. He doesn't have a computer so i told him I'd post them up. His name is rich if you have any questions please contact him at (734)735-1646

2 piece Fox red & black size medium $175 obo

Thanks
Mike

Attachments

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Damn those are some cheap prices :eek:

E.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Cheap? looks to me like the original msrp on those back in 83 :D
and still look brand new :D

afterall.. it doesn't matter if they are not stylish... all that matters is that they do their job and protect you.. and for only 175? you can't beat that if you're more concerned with protection than appearance ;)

E.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
DreamRyder said:
and still look brand new :D

afterall.. it doesn't matter if they are not stylish... all that matters is that they do their job and protect you.. and for only 175? you can't beat that if you're more concerned with protection than appearance ;)

E.
Wait, aren't you the one who spent a gazillion rubles on custom leathers to match your bike and everything? :p

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Wait, aren't you the one who spent a gazillion rubles on custom leathers to match your bike and everything? :p
$ 600 to be exact.. (half off due to continuous problems with manufacture for over 6 mths) and besides I'm intitled to ... i'm a girl after all :twofinger

E.
off the rack wouldn't fit so figured might as well create my own if I gotta get custom fit :D

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Bluto said:
Let me re-arrange that sentence for ya E...

figured might as well create my own so it custom fits my rack.
:D
LOL... :moon:

E.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Bluto said:
Let me re-arrange that sentence for ya E...

figured might as well create my own so it custom fits my rack.
:D
LMAO

Nice Bluto, even managed to not add any words. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ga_skyline_rydr said:
Size 52, is that Euro or US, thanks.
Not sure. like I stated I posted these for someone else. Give rich a call if you have any questions.

And to the rest of you thanks for keeping this up top :rolleyes:

Yeah lucky I think they're older ones but name brand and like E. said they still look new. Shoot I paid $125 for those old no name one from you

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
SpeedyZ said:
Not sure. like I stated I posted these for someone else. Give rich a call if you have any questions.

Yeah lucky I think they're older ones but name brand and like E. said they still look new. Shoot I paid $125 for those old no name one from you

I thought it was $100, but in any case, there was a surcharge for them being able to fit a 13 yo :p

I would have had a name sewn in them had you wanted to pay $175 :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
DreamRyder said:
$ 600 to be exact.. (half off due to continuous problems with manufacture for over 6 mths) and besides I'm intitled to ... i'm a girl after all :twofinger

E.
off the rack wouldn't fit so figured might as well create my own if I gotta get custom fit :D
You're a girl? THANK GOD! I thought I was turning gay;)

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
SpeedyZ said:

more than happy to help ;)

matkal said:
You're a girl? THANK GOD! I thought I was turning gay;)
yeah sometimes it just ain't so obvious :p

you might want to share this info with the TSBR or WOS fellas.. .they have more riders that do trackdays than here :thumb:

E.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts