1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Little bastards will probably file in the 9th Circut Court of Appeals - those liberal bastards will probably award damages to Mexico and make border-jumping legal.

Asshats. :finger:

The thing that kills me is that Fox has gotten it into his thick head that the US is an extension of Mexico - hey asshole, news flash! The US is NOT an extension of Mexico, we have the right to protect our effing borders, and if that means putting the Marines there to shoot anybody that crosses tough fucking noogies! :finger:

You bitch that people are dying in the deserts getting here? TOUGH! They shouldn't be here in the first place!

Gah! This whole issue just boggles.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
It's amazing what people sue over. Sheer stupidity. "I'm going to sue the US because my husband died of thirst in their desert!" Its a friggin desert! This crap is just getting out of hand... would it be wrong to nuke Mexico??? Or atleast the border cities where they are all waiting to cross... I can't get over the fact that they are all pissed that their is no work there, did it ever occur to them to fix the problem instead of running away from it? If all the illegals that have crossed the border in the past few years stayed and rose up against the government to correct the problems, they would stand a good chance at succeeding...

Sepias

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
It's fairly simple the way I look at it, your not supposed to be crossing so don't.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Actually it makes a bit of sense. Think about it like this. You are at the border crossing into Mexico but you forget your a wallet. A Mexican army guy pulls you off your bike and aims a loaded machine gun at your head yelling in spanish as he does it. They just want to make sure its not soliders doing police work, which is not only a stupid its dangerous. Soldiers are not trained to do police work.

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Karmastuntra said:
Actually it makes a bit of sense. Think about it like this. You are at the border crossing into Mexico but you forget your a wallet. A Mexican army guy pulls you off your bike and aims a loaded machine gun at your head yelling in spanish as he does it. They just want to make sure its not soliders doing police work, which is not only a stupid its dangerous. Soldiers are not trained to do police work.

So what is an MP? :confused:

Oh yeah, and I wouldn't ride my bike in Mexico - that's a sure way to get it stolen, there's a reason why US insurers will not insure any vehicle in Mexico.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts