Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lil mini E (aka Racheal) will be having her tonsils and adnoids (sp?) taken out tomorrow... poor lil thing - maybe finally she'll not be pleged with strep and tonsilities like she has been... AND not snore like an old man LMAO... I've always thought it was rather odd that for such a lil girl she sure could snore up a storm :laughing: I was recently told it was because her tonsils and adnoids are abnormally large most especially for such a petite lil girl :p and that would be a major contributing factor to her snoring as well as the throat infections...

other than that.. the same ol same ol of work kids work kids and oh yeah my lil sadie.. here's a new pic of her while I'm at it :D

E.
leave for Vegas in a couple weeks.. another trade show for work... can't wait to get away for awhile from this damn forsaken shitty ass weather here :rolleyes: got room in the suitcase if anyone wants to tag along LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I am so there....it better be a big suitcase......

·
Registered
399 Posts
My daughter had her tonsils and adnoids removed last year (at 4 1/2 years old). She was snoring up a storm every night, and having hundreds of apnea's per night. After the surgury she sleeps as quiet as a dead church mouse. Its an unbelievable difference!

Kevin

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
919rider said:
After the surgury she sleeps as quiet as a dead church mouse. Its an unbelievable difference!

Kevin
well her younger sister Kayla (8 yr old) sure hopes this is the case :p she's tired of sleepin in the same room as a saw mill :p

E.
judge... I said suitcase not trunk ;)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
919rider said:
My daughter had her tonsils and adnoids removed last year (at 4 1/2 years old). She was snoring up a storm every night, and having hundreds of apnea's per night. After the surgury she sleeps as quiet as a dead church mouse. Its an unbelievable difference!

Kevin
Yup same with my daughter.

Glad to hear from ya E.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I was recently told it was because her tonsils and adnoids are abnormally large most especially for such a petite lil girl :p

[/B]

Maybe she takes after her owner in the "adnoids" :eyebrows: :eyebrows: department.
:twofinger
Can you tell I've missed you.:D :D :D

Matt

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahhaaa Matt... reckon so ;)

Well they just took her in about 5 min ago... off to sleep to the smell of bubblegum (so they say - lol)

said it would only take 30 min for the surgery itself but prob 45 min or so for prep before and after then they will take her to recovery where I can go in :D

Racheal brought her camera to take pics for her scrapbook (heheee) she had me take a before pic of her tonsils LOL so we can take an after pic..... glad she's not all nervous about.. reckon after seeing her sister go through what she had to twice she figures this would be a walk in the park...

well my gosh by the time I got logged on and typed this little bit and what not the doc just came out and said he was done... HOLY cow that was quick :eek:

E.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
DreamRyder said:
well her younger sister Kayla (8 yr old) sure hopes this is the case :p she's tired of sleepin in the same room as a saw mill :p

E.
judge... I said suitcase not trunk ;)

Your ass is SOOOO kicked woman....:twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
It is usually good when the doc is quick...

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Wasn't it Stephanie who kept hitting Racheal with the pillow when she was trying to sleep that night at my house? LOL I think I woke them all up laughing so hard!! :laughing:

Hope the surgery goes well. I know lots of kids who've had it...still when it's your own kid you can't help but worry!! Let us know how she does!

I just got back from Vegas but I'd happily go back!! We stayed for 4 days at the Bellagio...it was BEAUTIFUL!!! Highly recommended!! :)

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup she's home doing well... let us leave at 1pm she's nappin now with some good ol tylenol and codein in her....

yup Jen you're right Steph couldn't handle Racheal's snorin LOL

she wanted to take a photo of her tonsils and the nurse went to ask for the cup they would have been put in and came back laughin to herself saying she didn't realize that now with teh lazer type surgery there are no tonsils left to show... racheal was dissapointed that she couldnt' see them... and get a pic for her scrapbook...

as for going to Vegas.. come on out with me ... I'm going alone this year... would love to go see that austrailian show.. your room would be free and probably all your meals too through my work... ;) I'm staying at the new South Coast hotel that is just constructed.... let me know... I leave the thursday the 30th and return monday the 3rd.... :D

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER!!! :drool: YUMMY!! Their billboards are everywhere! Definitely would see that! :laughing: I saw "O", "Mystiere" and Danny Gans. Great shows!! Have a fun time!! Oh, and be sure to show us lots of (*cough* hot Australian guys with minimal clothes on) your trip when you get back!! ;)

Jen

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that's it! hheeehheee....

I've seen blue man group, danny gans.. and that's it... was gonna see that zoo something another but for the price they wanted figured I'd hold out for the good ol aussie's instead :p

uhm pics.. yeah right like I'm gonna be stuck BEHIND the camera on those shots :D j/k liek they wouldlet me on stage :p

E.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts